Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherried Blossom Part 1 Polk City

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Blossom
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Just about every model who comes through our dungeon has inhibitions about one thing or another. At some point during their time with us, almost every single one has a moment where they are clearly only scared or only in pain, almost like they don't want to be doing what they're doing anymore. Blossom, however, never for one second has that moment. She loves every single bit of the work she does and you can read it plainly on her face.
At first, London River has her tied up, face down on the floor, her wrists lashed tightly to her ankles in a hogtie. Slowly, London undresses her, first removing the high heels, then pulling her skirt up so she has access to her ass. London starts caning her feet and moves up her calves all the way to her thighs. The sound of the whacks as the cane makes contact with skin is remarkable, showing just how hard London is hitting, but equally remarkable is the sound of Blossom's laughter as she is beaten. She looks like she is having the time of her life.
London has a field day with her, since it isn't so often that she gets a model who is so ready and raring to try out anything she wants to do to them. She pulls a bag over Blossom's head to make it hard for her to breathe and wraps her mouth in an electrical tape gag. She splays Blossom out spread eagle on the floor, her wrists tied to the ground as far out as they can be stretched. She attaches binder clips all over her body, going as far as to clip one on her tongue. Blossom flinches now and again, but mostly she just eats it up. She lives to take a beating, and right now she is living life to the fullest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherried Blossom Part 1

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart Seda

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits, MILF, Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se
After binding up our pet in a strict chest harness and letting her pee in a bucket so she does not spoil our nice dungeon floors, we throw Holly onto the f"ckbed. What follows is an epic dicking down in every single hole by two hard relentless cocks.
Duration: 29:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealTimeBondage Holly Heart

The Submission of Part One Toddville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
314 has joined us for a long day of fun in the dungeon. The members want her to know how her body tastes. They are going to make her fuck her own holes with a couple of very large dildos and when she is done she will have to suck them clean. It is a humiliating experience. Her fluids and the lube do not make an appetizing combination and it does not seem to matter at all to the members. They like watching her gag on those cocks. It helps build up the anticipation for the pain that is yet to come.
Duration: 48:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 546.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Submission of Part One

Dungeon Corp Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection. Part 5. Pennsboro

Release Year: 2023
has the kind of powerful beauty that can stun you, and she knows it...I'm sure men remind her everyday how fucking hot she is with their rubber necking stares, and that's usually all I get from hot little babes like ...a peek at her hard body...as opposed to this day, when I get the full hands on experience, and I can tell you, this woman is all natural feminine perfection...I bend and stretch her, and pack her mouth with cloth, sealed with tape, to keep her quiet...she takes all that I have to give, being the submissive young woman that she is, and looks amazing doing it...she is a rare one indeed.

Total size: 7.3 GB in 24 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Corp Unreal Wonderfull Vip Cool Collection. Part 5.

Ravaging the Tits Beverly Shores

When my slave misbehaves I take her to my dungeon and ravage her large tits. Watching my slave squirm in pain during her tit torment session brings a smile to my face. And when my slaves tits turn a dark shade of purple I know it was a good punishment session.
I love to tie up her tits at the base and then watch as the trapped enorges her tits and slowly turns those tits first a flushed crimson and then, eventually, a deep purple. The color change is so satisfying to watch!
Duration: 1:15:43
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1535kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 924.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ravaging the Tits

Unruly Slaves Hulbert

Release Year: 2023
Buxom and beautiful Brittany welcomes Master Marc and his nubile young slaves to her dungeon. Marc wants to contract her slave training services while he is away, knowing that without attention feisty Sara and Arielle will forget their submissive places. Brittany quickly sees that these two are going to be trouble. You will witness a bizarre mental and physical struggle between our ill trained slaves and a Mistress who just won’t give up.
Format: avi
Duration: 53:50
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1984kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 836.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unruly Slaves

Must Endure Rough Sex Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Home Part 1 Costa Mesa

Car problems in the middle of nowhere in Florida with a cellphone is a scary nightmare. Helpless teen Brittany Shae is living the same scenario. This cute cheerleader type with a cute ass is walking around, lost, praying someone will come and help her. Finally, a man in a white van drives by. Brittany hails him down and begs for help, more than willing to do anything for a ride. Her hero thinks she's hot and wants to have some fun. Brittany wasn't quite prepared for his choice of a good time: rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors in public. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. If she wants to get home, she better be obedient to her new Master.
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Must Endure Rough Sex Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Ride Home Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.15234 секунды с 9 запросами