View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 10:24 AM   #427
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Joseline Kelly Brutal Pick-Ups Four-Eyed Fuck Slut Carnation

Video language: English
Guys do make passes at girls who wear glasses and cute, tiny, extreme teen sex slut Joseline Kelly totally proves that. She may look smart, but she didn't get to the parking lot in time to get her car before it's locked for the night by Bruno. Joseline begs for her car, but Bruno tells her that her keys are locked in the valet's office. She tells him she will do whatever it takes to get those keys, so Bruno decides to cut a deal. Well, a rough sex deal, but still, a deal nonetheless. He strips Joseline naked, ties her hands with rope and shoves his cock into her mouth. She chokes as she attempts to give him the deepthroat blowjob he demands. Next, he turns her around and hammers her pussy hard while she rolls around on the ground in agony straining to take his giant cock. Her pained look tells the whole story, she just can't take it. Humiliating public sex looks good on Joseline, but not as good as the load he pops into her mouth and makes her swallow.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joseline Kelly Brutal Pick-Ups Four-Eyed Fuck Slut

Lisa – Back to the barn Coin

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Lisa
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, milking machine, bondage, gag
Now here is an interesting story: Remember Lisa from 4 years ago? She wanted to be a HuCow so bad that she contacted us to have a voluntary session on the goat milker. We never heard from her again after that. Until this week, when she suddenly emailed us. Lisa wanted to show us her progress! And wow! She looks completely different! Nice fat udders (tripled in size from 4 years ago) and a great body! We insisted she should stay for another session, but she wasn’t so sure. Some bondage and a gag would be needed this time, but we really wanted to test her improved udders on our most powerful machine: the red cow milker!
Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 933.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lisa – Back to the barn

Kira Noir (ImPressed & Punished) Lusk

Cast: Kira Noir
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The devices are ingenious. The scenarios are horrific. There is a lot that is appealing about what he does. A bright eyed young babe like myself might be enthralled by the crazy antics. I came in search of a mentor. Granted I broke in unannounced and took a tour, but all I wanted was to help him. I wanted to be close to him while he did his work. He saw me coming. He watched me like he watches all his prey. I was just another supple body to bend to his sadistic delight. My capture was tremendous from his perspective. I wish I could feel the delight he feels at having captured me, restrained me, tormented me, me! The worst torment of all the thought that he will keep me forever in his devices without ever letting me help him.
Duration: 38:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kira Noir (ImPressed & Punished)

InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse Coex

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints The Maid Mandy Muse

Pervert Domination & Rough Fuck For Blond Slave Coaling

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain, Fuck, Anal
She is a submissive masochist who likes to be treated horribly. So we spanked her, caned her, slapped her face, shoved big anal beads deep into her colon and made her suck them off over and over again after waxing her pussy shut, and fuck her ass and do ATM on her.
Duration: 43:37
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2997kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pervert Domination & Rough Fuck For Blond Slave

His Immediate Regret Hardeeville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Chris had no idea that his wife Sheena's massage therapy sessions were actually no-holds-barred fucking sessions. He immediately regretted asking his wife to share her therapy time with him, but there was no going back now and the important thing was to make sure that Sheena was happy. So, Chris smiled and opened his mouth for his wife's lover. It wasn't what he wanted, but what he wanted didn't matter!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 9985kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Immediate Regret

More Extreme Tortures Twentynine Palms

Cast: Alex More
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
The last time Alex More graced our stage we went hard on her. She wanted to outdo herself this time. She starts by sitting on a spike board. Her ass and feet take the brunt of it while the members ask her questions. Then it's time for her to stand and put all her weight on her feet. The pain becomes nearly unbearable after twenty to thirty minutes. Once she's off the spikes it's time for her to ride the tremor. Alex is one of those women who can come without much stimulation. Lets see how she does when she's over stimulated. First we tease her, building the wave of orgasm. She begs for release, but she's got to offer us something for her to deserve it. Each time the tremor is switched off just shy of her having an orgasm Alex screams and cries out.
Duration: 1:04:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: More Extreme Tortures

Время генерации страницы 0.11886 секунды с 9 запросами