View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 08:16 AM   #694
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Anatomik Media - Submerged Economy

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Anatomik Media
Cast: Odette Delacroix, Pepper Kester
Genres: Blonde, Redhead, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Lesbian, outdoor, pussy eating
Video language: English
Odette and Pepper have fostered an intimate but awkward relationship since their mothers recent marriage. They finally have the house all to themselves today and are spending it in the pool with each other.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5424kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 962.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anatomik Media - Submerged

Summer Hart (Tough Love) Lagos

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Slave, Big Tits, Big Ass, Redhead, Natural, Uniform, Deep Throat, Stockings, Arse, Doggy, Cowgirl
Women love to be dominated. It’s in their genetic makeup. They were designed to give up that pussy to the Alpha male. Who are we to try to change millions of years of evolution. That’s where I cum in. I give them what they need not what they want. Summer was yearning for an aggressive male to put her in her fucking place and teach her how to please a man. She came to me and requested ToughLove. When I looked at her I knew the universe provided exactly what we both needed. Her skin was pale as snow. Her ginger hair and fire crotch lit a fire in me that had been burnt out long ago. We needed each other. It was a symbiotic relationship. Dirty talk was out the fucking window . This was my demands. She needed teaching as much as I needed to teach. Her breasts were supple. She had rosy red perky nipples that looked like a delicacy in a French restaurant. Not to forget about that PAWG ass. (Phat Ass White Girl) Her tiny little asshole was as cute as a button and begged for anal pleasures. This was not going to be one of my usual sessions. No, this was a fucking workshop. Sweat was about to pour as that shaved pussy dripped sweet pussy dew. I immediately started her off in bondage and deprivation. She needed to be restrained from herself more than anything else. I teased her from head to toe with spanking, spitting, and whipping. We even did a bit of role playing. Once unlocked from her bondage I bent her over the spanking bench in doggy style and had my way with that bubble butt. I fucked her swollen cunt, foot fucked her feet, and face fucked her like the red headed slut she was. She suffocated on my cock again and again being deprived of air. She wasn’t new to BDSM but she was new to ToughLove. The spanking session reddened her ass like a rose. It was quite beautiful to watch her jump in anticipation. I could see her pussy squirt from my thick cock ramming down her throat. She loved that big dick robbing her of her ability to speak. Her little high heels kicked in the air like the wicked witch of the west. I turned this pro pleaser into an amateur in a matter of minutes. Her blowjob was certainly notable. I flipped her to missionary, held onto those big tits, watched those manicured nails grip the bench and blew a deep cream pie into her cervix hard. My god it was satisfying. All hail the sex goddess herself sent from the lord above.
Duration: 57:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hart (Tough Love)

Pure Taboo - Living Hell Yacuiba

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Jessy Jones, Tommy Gunn, Lana Sharapova
Genres: Blonde, Threesome, Masturbation, Anal, Small Tits, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Double Penetration, Big Dick, Creampie, Gagging, Reluctant, Stepdaughter
Krista (Lana Sharapova) is your typical teenage girl. She's just doing her best to get through high school so that she can go onto bigger and better things. Yet, when she her step-father, Paul (Tommy Gunn), brings home her teacher, Mr. Chambers (Jessy Jones), she has the feeling that something is about to go terribly wrong...
Paul and Mr. Chambers are calm as they sit with her. They explain that she's not in trouble but that there IS something they need to take care of. Krista has turned into a beautiful, young woman, and Paul and Mr. Chambers can no longer hide their lust for her. So, since both of the men are strong influences in both her personal and academic life, it'd be in her best interest if she lets them have a bit of... fun.
Krista is horrified, unable to believe that the two men she trusted most would betray her like this. Although she first turns them down, disgusted beyond words, they up the pressure. If she doesn't give into their twisted fantasies, they will destroy her life and she will have nowhere to go.
Once Paul and Mr. Chambers stand in front of her, pulling their cocks out of their pants as invitation, Krista knows what she has to do...
Duration: 37:43
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 16376kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Living Hell

Pure Taboo - Uncle Hyde Lakeside

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Stirling Cooper, Laney Grey
Genres: Natural Tits, Teen, Squirt, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Reluctant, open mouth facial, pussy eating
Brooklyn (Laney Grey) is excited to visit her aunt and uncle for the weekend. Her Uncle Neil (Stirling Cooper) greets her, though her Aunt Sadie is nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, Neil claims that Aunt Sadie's been called away for work at the last minute. Although Brooklyn's disappointed, she still looks forward to spending the weekend with her favorite uncle, at least!
Since Neil is her favorite uncle, she easily lets her guard down around him, revealing that the reason for the visit is because she's passing through to meet a guy she's been dating online. Her parents would so not approve of this at all, but she knows Neil is cool, so she trusts him with this info...
But as Brooklyn settles down, she starts to notice odd little things with her uncle. He seems to be more touchy-feely than usual and some of the things he says are a little worrying. Although she manages to shrug most of it off, when she catches Neil spying on her through a crack in the door, she's especially unnerved.
Then she gets a text from her aunt. She's shocked to learn that her aunt hadn't been called away for work -- Uncle Neil arranged for her to be gone for the weekend instead! Now Brooklyn is alarmed, confronting Neil to find out what he's up to. Unfortunately, he soon removes his mask, revealing that he's been secretly lusting after Brooklyn and wanted her all to himself. If she doesn't want her parents to find out about the boy she's visiting, she'll have to do whatever dear Uncle Neil says.
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2180kbps

File size: 857.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Uncle Hyde

MixedX - Brothers n Sisters North Ridgeville

Studio: MixedX
Cast: Thomas Stone, Tiffany Rousso
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Milf, 69, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Stepbrother, Creampie, rimming, pussy eating
Tiffany is a pretty and successful hottie who has an unemployed slacker for a stepbrother. They had their fair share of fights, but are there for each other till this day. The fights and competition eventually resulted in an intensive sexual affair. Thomas spends a lot of time at his sisters place since he has a key... obviously for a reason.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17138kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MixedX - Brothers n Sisters

Vivid - The Brat Who Cried Wolf Muncy Valley

Studio: Vivid
Cast: Kendra Spade, Charles Dera
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Hardcore, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Teen, Petite, Asian, Family Roleplay, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, Lingerie, stepdad, pussy eating
Charles Dera bursts through the front door, concerned about an emergency text from his teen step-daughter, Kendra Spade. Yet, instead of finding her in mortal peril, the brat greets him by whining about not having WiFi. Can he fix it??
Charles can't believe that she keeps calling him for the most ridiculous things, making him think she's in serious trouble! Like getting him to fetch a hair tie from the sink or driving her to a concert when he's already out doing his own thing. Kendra's mother spoiled her too much and now it's gone too far -- it's time to be disciplined!
Kendra scoffs, unable to take Charles seriously, although the tune changes as Charles tugs her over his knee and spanks her perky ass. While it's meant to be punishment, it accidentally arouses them both as he continues, though Charles is more embarrassed about it than Kendra is. This soon gives the brat an idea: what better way is there to get on Dad's good side than to get in his pants?
Since Charles is already thinking more with his upstairs brain, it's easy to convince him to get down and dirty with her. Kendra eagerly gets started by taking Charles' cock into her mouth, getting him good and hard. Yet, by the time he sinks into her pussy, the excitement has already passed and she grabs her phone to keep herself entertained. Charles is determined to teach the rude teen a lesson once and for all as he tosses aside her phone and doubles down.
Duration: 38:06
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12658kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vivid - The Brat Who Cried Wolf

Naive Tiny Schoolgirl Blows Step-Daddy After Class Nagua

Studio: Pegas Productions
Cast: Amy Sweet
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Small Tits, Teen, Tattoos, Petite, Family Roleplay, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Handjob, Uniform, Stepdaughter, POV, stepdad
This barely 18 petite schoolgirl Amy Sweet might be all tiny but she sure can take some. She much prefers sucking on step-daddy's cock that studying after school... Oh you naughty little one...
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2851kbps

File size: 543.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naive Tiny Schoolgirl Blows Step-Daddy After Class
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07087 секунды с 9 запросами