Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave) Judsonia

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
My friend Murphy said she had a job for me. I just had to sneak into this guys house and knock him out. Pretty simple, not too different from other jobs I'd done. He knew I was coming. I don't know how. Maybe Murphy set me up. First he made me knock myself out. When I came to I was strapped down to a board. He removed my clothes. He touched me in ways only my boyfriend should. When I wouldn't comply with his demands he hurt me. His torments only got worse until I agreed to be obedient. Now he only hurts me when I don't do what he says. He makes me do things... sexual things... for his pleasure... I'm his sex slave.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose (I'm his sex slave)

Red August (Rough Chair Bound) Amo

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Red August
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Red August has found herself in the clutches of a madman. She's bound to a chair and she cannot escape. The ring gag in her mouth makes her drool as she waits for her captor. When he arrives he begins his cruel ministrations; exposing her tits, shoving a dick in her mouth, and putting a bag on her head. The torment begins, but Red has a surprise of her own. When the whip falls she reacts with not screams of pain, but laughter. To her captor's delight she enjoys her torment and inspires him to be even crueler. The longer he keeps her the more punishment he inflicts. Each time he switches her position on his evil chair Red finds herself even more precarious. With a binder clip zipper on her ass he decides to try for an orgasm. How will that zipper feel coming off? Will she scream? Will she cry?
Duration: 39:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red August (Rough Chair Bound)

Pushing Boundaries Part 3 Belsano

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pushing Boundaries Part 3

IR - The Farm: Part One, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q Barnhart

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
We know exactly what you're all thinking: “What is that device and where the hell can I get one?” Well, the little gem PD locks around Siouxsie Q's neck is called a man-catcher. It's a medieval device used for capturing high-value people, subduing them, and causing them to be compliant. This one is custom made, perfect for use on sexy submissives that find themselves in our home.
Siouxsie came back for the full BDSM experience. It isn't as simple as just being tied up or locked down, then taking a little bit of discipline. This is a matter of endurance. It's long hours spend languishing in a cage, wondering when PD is coming back and what new torment he'll be bringing with him when he arrives.
Long term bondage is hard. There is barely enough food and water. There is no privacy. Siouxsie pisses between bars in her cage and sleeps when PD brings her a couple of pieces of sheet metal to lay across them. The only interaction she gets with another human being is when PD comes in to see her.
He wants to play a game of chess, and while she is naked, afraid, and worried about where this is going, she doesn't dare refuse. It isn't long before he's added a humiliating extra layer to the game. She should have known. She did know. But there was nothing she could do about it.
Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - The Farm: Part One, Checkmate - Siouxsie Q

Earning Stripes Part 1 Ostia

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Ball Gag and Whip Trenton

When I bound this slave in rope I had no idea how purple her tits would get. Its really amazing. Placing a ball gag in this slaves mouth before binding her tits in rope was really a great idea. Whipping my slave while she is bound in rope with a ball gag in her mouth was by far my best idea yet.
But then, every idea I have always seems like the best idea at the time. I remember I went through a month of having a real thing about foot torment. Every torment session I embarked on that month involved some form of foot torment. And each time, I thought it was the best thing I had ever done. (Have you ever dripped hot candle wax on a slave's instep?)
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1545kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 840.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball Gag and Whip

Followed By A Special Interview With Lulu Cape Town

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster
Some might say the second time around is easier, but that is not really the case. This is, in fact, the second part of Dirty Chai on the dog house, ringing the bells clamped painfully to her soft nipples and guess what, it is worse, so much worse this time. She is strung up, spread on the course, punishing dog house roof, her ankles are weighted to keep her in place and her perfect little tits are clamped, beaten, caned, as she screams and cries and confesses that this is exactly what she deserves.
Chai may be the perfect masochist because she completely understands she not only needs to suffer and be punished but that others should witness her torments and tortures to display her painslut needs. If you enjoyed the first part of this torment of Chai you will love part two, because, let’s fact it, the second time around is often much, much worse. Dirty Chai discovers It’s Worse This Time.
Duration: 24:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Followed By A Special Interview With Lulu

Время генерации страницы 0.02668 секунды с 9 запросами