View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 06:21 AM   #11535
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Viks Angel - Dildo Delight (2023) Snow Lake

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Viks Angel
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
Video language: English
We've got another brand new model making her debut today as brunette hottie Viks Angel shows off her figure in some sexy black lingerie and a checked tied up skirt. Viks loves rubbing her hands all over her body and bends over to give her ass a cheeky squeeze. This gorgeous babe pulls her lingerie to one side and starts masturbating, moving onto the couch to give her nipples and puffy pussy some attention. Viks unclips her bodysuit and pulls the fabric up against her labia before she lays back on the couch and pulls at her juicy puffy pussy lips! After getting naked, Viks uses a metal speculum to gape her pussy wide apart and we get some insane closeups as she slips a finger inside her hole! Viks moves onto a dildo and fucks herself in the doggystyle position before she turns over and enjoys a shuddering orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8032kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Viks Angel - Dildo Delight (2023)

Time To Test A Present Lake Butler

Studio: Lava XXX
Perfect weather took our little bitch to the park. Sitting on the bench she has got an idea to test her birthday present. Her pussy was starving these days so it was perfect occasion to check up new dildo.
Duration: 11:28
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3706kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 322.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Time To Test A Present

Horny-blonde-oily-lewdness Ayden

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Octokuro
Cast: Stella
Busty blonde and her masturbation with a variety of strap-ons. Bright toys and a good orgasm.
Duration: 24:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3613kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 649.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny-blonde-oily-lewdness

How Women Orgasm - Jenna Foxx Mianyang

Release Year: 2019
Studio: How Women Orgasm
Cast: Jenna Foxx
Genres: Solo
Too often, masturbation is seen as something shameful, something that shouldn't be talked about. So, one of the many reasons I wanted to do a study on it was to try and change that, to help create an open and honest conversation about how women pleasure themselves. And one of the women I was most interested in speaking with for the study was Jenna Foxx, a rising star in the adult industry.
Jenna began our conversation by describing her first masturbation experience. 'I think my parents were not home and I was coming home from school,' Jenna told me. 'I don't know why I did this but I had a hairbrush and I went in the bathroom...and I masturbated with the end of the hairbrush,' Jenna said through fits of laughter.
I then asked Jenna how she felt when she had her first orgasm. 'I don't know if I necessarily myself. It was more like the water from the bathtub touched me. I used to run the water from the faucet in the bathtub...and just lean back underneath it and have an orgasm. It was great, I didn't have to do anything!' Jenna said.
When it comes to her favorite way to reach orgasm, efficiency's important for Jenna. 'I use my wand...cause it's quick and I can get maybe a couple of orgasms out of it in one sitting!' she enthused.
I was also curious about what Jenna fantasizes about while masturbating. 'Oh my god, I'm so lame cause I never think about anybody when I'm masturbating,' she said. 'I probably wouldn't even be thinking about boobs or ass or penis or anything, I'd just be like, I'm hungry...I want a pickle...just dumb stuff,' Jenna giggled.
Before she settled in to masturbate for our cameras, Jenna shared some advice about masturbation. 'Just be yourself,' Jenna said. 'It's you, private time and body. Just do it! You'll feel good...you'll feel good about !' she added.
Thanks, Jenna, we'll make sure to have a pickle waiting for you when you're finished!
Duration: 9:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12500kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 891.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Women Orgasm - Jenna Foxx

What tits! Nalgonda

It is impossible not to get hard in front of this little scene, and who does not want to see a beautiful girl masturbating ... touching her pussy and tits and moaning non-stop. Don't miss Juliet reaching orgasm, give it a shot! The best amateur women naked and masturbating.
Duration: 7:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1840kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 112.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: What tits!

Love Letter - WebYoung Plattsburgh

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Amirah Adara
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Petite
Little Amirah got a letter in the mail! It´s always exciting getting some mail these days, especially from a lover. The intimacy of holding something that someone took the time and care to write is just special, especially when that letter talks about how much her lover misses and wants her... did you write it? Reading through the racy text, Amirah can´t help but get turned on. Gently rubbing her perfect little breasts as she reads, her nipples get hard under her touch, only arousing her more. As she finishes the letter, Amirah turns over and lets the sexy words run through her mind, still toying with herself. Her hands move slowly down her body, sliding down the length of her shaved pussy lips, mmm she misses a lovers hands on her, it´s so much better when someone else is doing all the dirty work. Slipping off her panties, Amirah slips two fingers inside of her tight little teen hole, dreaming of the author of her love letter having his way with her. But it´s not enough, she needs something a bit bigger, something to push a bit deeper into her young pussy. Grabbing her toy, she bends over on the couch, wanting to feel something big and hard in her from behind. Pushing the toy deep inside of her she begins to work it in and out, round and round, god it feels so good... Slipping out of her shirt, Amirah puts her little teen ass on the edge of the couch and spreads wide before putting the glass toy back inside her. With her lover´s words in her head and her fingers furiously working her clit, Amirah squeals and moans in pleasure, her orgasm taking her young body by storm. Her little hips bucking uncontrollably as she cums, her passion driving her to new heights. As the waves of pleasure subside, she curls up comfortably on the sofa, clutching the letter to her chest, excited for the next time she´ll get to be in his arms.
Duration: 17:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1728kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 229.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Letter - WebYoung
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12484 секунды с 9 запросами