View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 04:06 PM   #338
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kitty LeRoux - Saved By The Succubus

Kitty LeRoux - Saved By The Succubus

Genre: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Body Worship, Kitty Leroux, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Actress name:
You moved away from your strict family, back 2 a town they lived in before you were born. Little did you know that your last name means something REALLY bad there. Youve been there for a week before you are chased down by a werewolf that is ready to END you. You were most certainly going to, except you had a little angel on your shoulder…in the form of a demon- a succubus to be exact. This is her city. Shes powerful and every creature that lives here respects her. Shes been secretly following you the whole week, trying to figure you outsee if youre there to hunt her kind like your ancestors did. After saving you from the werewolf attack, she reveals (with a smirk) that she is not worried about u at all. It seems were perverted kindred spirits. Youve got a million questions for her, which shell answer- but the top thing on her mind is this: You are NOT safe. If all the things that go bump in the night were being patient at allits apparent they dont give a fuck now, and they are going to be after you…UNLESS..someone powerful decides to protect you. Shes got a twinkle in her eye and a perverted buzz in her needy body when she offers you a deal: You let me fuck your brains out, and I will keep you safe. You dont have much of a choice, but thats not too bad..now is it?

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:13:16
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,77 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,77 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12103 секунды с 9 запросами