Old 06-01-2023, 10:18 AM   #568
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dominic Owns Tony In The Kitchen Spirit Lake

Genres: Rough Sex ,Deep Throat ,Foot Fetish ,Dirty Talk
Video language: English
You know what they say... "If you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen"... but Dominic and Tony were more than happy to have one very hot sexual encounter over the work-tops and it all ends with lots of sweat, smiles and spunk! Yep, these two handsome and horny guys never made it to the bedroom - they just went at it right where they first met - in the kitchen! Make no mistake here - this film is hard-on central! Dominic quickly leads the way and strips Tony out of his clothes... he teases Tony's fat, hard, uncut cock through his boxer shorts... and then pulls that throbbing, aching dick out in to freedom before he begins to devour it with his wet, warm mouth. When the pleasure gets too much, Tony hops down off the side and really goes to town on Dominic's delicious dick with some amazingly hot deep- throat action. It's getting seriously hot - and they both knew what was coming! Tony bends over and backs on to Dominic's magnificent hard-on - he takes his impressive length in one go and Dominic then thrusts out and in, hard and fast. They work their way on to the counter where Dominic can really fuck deeply in to Tony's hole.. and then Tony perches across the worktops allowing Dominic to fuck upwards from underneath. This is a tremendous fuck session... and it ends with Tony laid on his back where Dominic fucks the cum out of him - literally!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8449kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominic Owns Tony In The Kitchen

The Apprentice Voltaire

Release Year: 1999
Studio: Delta Video
Cast: Marco Antonio, Alex Carrington, Tony Cummings, Joe Landon, Scott Matthews, Steve O'Donnell, Chris Rock, Joey Stevens
Genres: Oral, Anal, Safe sex, Rimming, Solo, Masturbation, Footfetish
Plain and simple - the best Gay film I've ever seen! Jaguar started producing Gay films, on film, over 30 years ago. Those early efforts set the standards which have carried over into video today. Imagine trying to produce enough product for small gay theaters, scattered around the country, all hungry for more new releases, and with no help from agents, model searches, or the inter. Having to perally find each model, secure locations on the sly, film in almost total secrecy, all the while hauling bulky, expensive camera equipment from place to place. Well, paying ones dues does sometimes pay off, and the guys at Jaguar have topped anything I've seen in years. A total masterpiece of sight, sound, and sex. Not a limp dick in the film. A totally Gay cast, which proves that man-to-man sex still does exist. Photography of such quality you'll think you are there. No gimmicks, or gizmos, just raw, up close and peral sex.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 919kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 859.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Apprentice

Brice Strokes His Cum Out Jarrettsville

Genres: Foot Fetish ,Cum Jerking Off ,Lube Play ,Nipple Play
I know, you're already asking how this super cute, horny young French guy happens to have made it on to! Well, all I can say is that Lucas has exemplary taste in foreign men... afterall, he was the lover of gorgeous Aiden and, during the summer holidays (even if the sun isn't shining) it's good to meet some lovely visitors . You see, Brice was visiting his old buddy Lucas and they decided to pay me a visit. I was real eager to see the two of them in action and not to disappoint, they had a lovely time together in front of my cameras. As a thank you, I took them out to dinner and after plenty of wine, we all collapsed to our respective beds, While I was sleeping off the booze Lucas quietly grabbed my cameras and set them up in the guest bedroom - he and Brice wanted to say thank you for dinner in their own special way. So, Lucas manned the cameras while Brice gave a very seductive and erotic performance on the bed. It's a very different film for obvious reasons but I do hope you enjoy this gift... I only found the tapes when I went to change the sheets .
Duration: 16:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brice Strokes His Cum Out

Bondage Garage, Scene 4 North Eastham

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Fetish, Kink, Fisting, Handballing, Oral, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Lance attaches Micky's hands to his cock and starts intensely tickling the young apprentice. Lance even strips off Micky's socks and attacks his feet. No matter how much Micky struggles, he can't get away from Lance's tickling fingers. After completing his relentless ticklation, Lance straps a gag over Micky's face with a big, black dildo protruding from it. He pushes Micky down on the pole so that he is crouching on the floor. Shedding his work jumpsuit, Lance backs his ass up into Micky's face and fucks himself on the dildo strapped to Micky's mouth. When Lance has satisfied his ass, he unties Micky, lays him on top of a barrel, and shoves his cock inside the sub's tight hole. Micky squeezes his eyes shut and contorts his face as Lance has his way with Micky's ass.
Duration: 29:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Garage, Scene 4

Serial Sneaker Kiff vol.2 Trampas

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Sketboy, Citebeur
Cast: Jordan Fox, Léo Helios, Thomas, Mike Eventz, Skorp, Julian Alex, Yuki, Loic, Fabien Le Footeux
Genres: Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Rough Sex, Outdoor Sex, European Men, Rimming, Foot Fetish
Did you enjoy the scallies of Serial Sneaker DVD? Want some more? Sketboy is giving you round 2 of the sneaker boys sniffing, licking and fucking! This second round of rascal-filled sex-adventures gives you the best of Sketboy all in a single DVD! Discover Jordan Fox's first scally session with a submissive and sexy Leo Helios. Follow our bad-boys in dodgy basements, smelly gym and changing rooms or even in the outdoors. Check out the sexy lads who are about to give you the biggest hard-ons in your tracksuit bottoms! serial sneaker round 2 where the boys are hot, the socks are smelly and dirty sneakers need a good bit of tongue action!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:11:43
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1949kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serial Sneaker Kiff vol.2

Время генерации страницы 0.08256 секунды с 9 запросами