View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 09:23 AM   #140
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Heat: Nina Dixmont

Video language: English
Cute little redhead Nina is a true bondage virgin and Master Rick Savage is only too happy to show her the "ropes". From the start our innocent victim demonstrates a submissive nature as she exposes her luscious ass cheeks to a vicious spanking & flogging session. After some very restrictive breast bondage and violent pussy torment the wicked Savage decides to bind the petite Nina to the plumbing. Imagine her shock when someone in the building starts running the hot water. Ouch!
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:15
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1397kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 585.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heat: Nina

Hazel Hypnotic Sadler

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic

Stuck in Bondage Epsom

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage

RTB - Birthday Wishes: Hate Me - Brunette Hazel Hypnotic Salt Rock

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Normal live feeds start off with a little bit of Q&A, but we know Hazel almost as well as she knows her self at this point so there is no use wasting valuable time when we could just start tormenting her. We asked her a couple of questions about her limits and her habits, but really everyone was anxious to get down to the business of making her scream.
Clear instructions are scrawled across her belly. The words “Defile Me” stand out in black marker against her pale skin. With pleasure, dear. With pleasure. She keeps repeating her mantra, “Hate me. Damage me. Defile me,” and we continue to oblige. Even as the tears start to come down her face Hazel keeps asking for more and thanking us when she gets it.
The question is never whether or not we'll be able to break the girl. The only thing anyone wonders about is how long it will take. Some girls don't break down until the third part of the feed. Some are in tears by the end of the first. Hazel is a great mixture of both. Sure, she cries, but her tears and sobs are so sexy and the one thing she'll never do is quit.
Duration: 44:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB - Birthday Wishes: Hate Me - Brunette Hazel Hypnotic

Jacey Jinx - Rejected: Ruined Pacific Junction

Cast: Jacey Jinx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Toys, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Squirting
Jacey wants to fuck!!! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into! Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully. Unfortunately OT wants to give her an orgasm, but not the kind she wants. Each time Jacey starts to cum OT removes the vibrator. This causes her vagina to contract, but without stimulation the orgasm falls dry, pleasureless, and even painful. The frustration only becomes worse the more he does it and he doesn't seem to be quitting.
Duration: 54:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacey Jinx - Rejected: Ruined

Bound and Paddled Haymarket

I like turning my slaves white ass a lovely shade of red using both a whip and red hot candle wax. I also enjoy using a paddle on my slaves supple tits and large bottom. But nothing makes me happier than tightly binding my slave up with rope during her tit torment session.
Though whipping may be more satisfying than paddling, paddling is good too for a nice change of pace. You don't want to be inflicting all the same forms of torment all the time. It gets boring! So I get out the paddle and show that slave who her Master is. And I make her say "Thank you" for each swat of the paddle!
Duration: 57:58
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1534kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound and Paddled

Pure Taboo - An Honest Living Winnebago

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Alex Davis, Anny Aurora
Genres: Blonde, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum On Tits, Reluctant, Submissive, Face Fucking, rimming
Amelia (Anny Aurora), a hardworking and honest housemaid, casts uncertain looks over her shoulder as she cautiously approaches her employer, Mr. Winters. There's something she's been wanting to tell him for months, and today's the day that she's finally going to do it. Yet, she freezes as she stands before Mr. Winters, who is impatiently waiting for her to spit it out. Although Amelia tries her hardest, words fail her, leading Mr. Winters to think she's simply shy about asking for a raise. However, nothing could be further from the truth...
Admitting defeat, she returns to the kitchen to clean the floor, only to be startled by Adam (Alex D), her employer's son. Adam is calculated and cruel, taking great pleasure in tormenting Amelia at every given opportunity. He hasn't shown mercy since the first day she started work. Even though he's not her boss, Amelia feels powerless to stop him from taking what he wants whenever he wants.
As Adam toys with her, he reveals that he knows Amelia was trying to tattle on him. She deserves to be punished for such subordinance... Although Amelia doesn't want to submit to him, she can't afford to lose this job and be left penniless. Once again, as she slowly unties her apron and bends over the counter, she gives in to Adam's demands.
Duration: 38:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - An Honest Living

Время генерации страницы 0.04985 секунды с 9 запросами