Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Goddess Valeria Karlsborg

Cast: Goddess Valeria
Genres: Lezdom, spanking, trampling, humiliation, spitting
Video language: English
Meet My Step-Mom Victoria, she is 47 years old. Look at her and you will understand why I am so beautiful. I once told her about My personal slaves. How I humiliate them and how they fulfill any of My whims. She was very surprised and wanted to see it. Today I decided to call one of these pathetic creatures to show My Step-Mom what these nonentity is. Does this whore know how lucky she is? Worship Me and obey My Step-'s orders is the highest reward for such a pitiful loser. Her hands and tongue today are used to massage My Step-Mom's feet and her face is for our spit. That day we laughed so hard.. You can't look at such a nonentity without laughing. My Step- is very kind and I was surprised how she easily humiliates this ugly bitch. The slave is worthy of it..
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8853kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Valeria

Marina Duncan Falls

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
"If I'm in a lot of pain, it helps me come." Philosophy major and Nietzsche fan, marina's a delight as she's interrogated by PD for solicitation. She's bent over, shackled, and chained to a post. After marina's holes are checked for contraband, she gets a special offer - service 30 guys and you don't have to go to prison. Of course PD's first in line, fucking her so hard, she chokes. A metal band circles her body, pressing her legs to her chest. As she sucks his cock and licks his balls, he suddenly slaps her face. She's shocked into tears. Now a few vicious strokes of the cane and PD's foot on her neck, holding her down. What would Nietzsche say now? Mounted on a stand and fully charged, up on her tiptoes, marina strains, freaking every time she sinks a fraction of an inch too low. Now PD - brave man! He puts his cock in her mouth. A hook in her ass, nose hook, clamps on her nipples - marina can't move. He vibrates her to come and come and come until her pussy drips milk. The girl's got game.
Duration: 54:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina

Bella Rossi Panty Sniffing Perverts Red Bay

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
It's all about learning to share your toys. Bella Rossi is the toy and she is going to get passed around quite a bit today, by a trio of panty-sniffing perverts. And Elise Graves are all here and they all want a piece of this classic beauty.
Duration: 50:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi Panty Sniffing Perverts

Insatiable Ass Part 3 Lake Station

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
For the final part of our feed, Ashley Lane is going to face all of her worst fears. She told us when we started that she didn't have much experience with foot torture, so we are going to give her a crash course. Locked in position in a metal rig, Ashley is going to endure endless caning, followed by rubber bands being snapped on her feet. We are going to keep going until we make this bitch cry, and then carry on some more.
The other thing Ashley mentioned at the beginning of our feed was that she was the most afraid of the Sybian, the most powerful vibrator ever invented. So naturally she's going to get to take a ride on that. We sit her down on top of the Sybian, tie her in place, and start flogging every inch of skin not covered by the huge toy.
Duration: 52:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Insatiable Ass Part 3

Melody Cummings (Not new to bondage) Kaufman

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Melody Cummings
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Melody Cummings doesn't quite know what to make of our brand of bondage. She seems a bit nervous as the ropes go on and then she's excited. A ball gag keeps her from expressing herself. She's good and tied and the vibrator takes up residence between her legs. She struggles to release, but it's so intense. So much stimulation. It's overwhelming. She strains and struggles in her bondage. She can only grunt with binder clips on her tongue. Her tits are tied tight and she's flying through the air. Again the vibrator gives her no alternative. The floodgates open and she soaks the floor. It's a good day.
Duration: 36:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody Cummings (Not new to bondage)

JoJo Kiss Brutal Pick-Ups Money Grubbing Whore Livonia

Smokey-eyed honey, JoJo Kiss is broke and alone and wandering the mean streets of a shitty ghetto desperate to get back to safety. Anything could happen out here, and none of it is good. Asking the wrong person for assistance could be fatal, but she has no choice. She spots Bruno smoking a cigarette on the street and begs for help. He listens to her, but isn't friendly? at all! Bruno blows smoke in her face and drags her into the doorway of a building by her hair. He pulls her shirt up and her shorts down and shoves his huge cock into her naked pussy. He ties her hands with rope and tapes her mouth shut with duct tape. Master Bruno puts JoJo through every hardcore humiliation possible, concluding with a lengthy rough sex session in plain view of everyone. Nothing like extreme teen public sex. When he finally glazes her face and tits with his cum, he throws a few dollars at her for a cab ride home. Not so bad after all!
Duration: 19:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7793kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: JoJo Kiss Brutal Pick-Ups Money Grubbing Whore

Been Caught Cummin Omega

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Humiliating, Femdom
Veruca James - Veruca is caught playing with her pussy while watching big black cocks. Her husband Cam likes the idea of watching his wife with his black buddy Ja. Veruca has never had anything inside her so big, and Cam loves helping her it fit in. The only thing the guys didn't know is she wants Cam to also enjoy Ja's big black cock and lick the cum off her pale ass.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 11716kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Been Caught Cummin

Время генерации страницы 0.02367 секунды с 9 запросами