BooMPooL

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

BooMPooL Непонятно, что и думать...
Default your Assistant Insisted

your Assistant Insisted SinnSage

MPEG-4 - 1920x1080 - 00:14:39 - 0,86 GB

Movie actress: SinnSage
Tags: Mesmerize, Pantyhose Domination, Lesbian Domination, Tribbing, Lesbians, ManyVids
Description: Star Nine introduces herself and there is tension between her and my new boss. She has me, Sinn Sage, smell her new fragrance and it makes me open to suggestions. Her hands caress my black pantyhose legs as she implants the idea of me being her Secretary and it will be our secret. When you enter, she confronts you about and I weakly nod my head with glazed eyes. As a mindless drone, I repeat everything she says when humiliating you! If you try to cause problems, Star will make your life hell. The company hired an assistant because you are bad at your job and if you cant control one employee, how will you be promoted? Go start crying in the bathroom. After you leave, shes happy that we were mean to you. Simple men cant compete against women like us. She gets off on making men cry and her hands grope my body as were French kissing. Stars stripping down to her suntan pantyhose and lacy bra and were pantyhose tribbing. The pantyhose grinding feels great on my clit and were moaning toward orgasm on her office couch. Im tit grabbing and cumming from our nylon tribbing when I suddenly snap out of the magic spell. I dont know what happened, but working for her will be great! OTHER KEYWORDS- mesmerize, mind fuck, mental domination, female training, woman following orders, erotic magic, magic control, office domination, Boss/Employee, Secretary fetish, pantyhose domination, pantyhose fetish, pantyhose/stockings, nylon worship, legs, leg fetish, humiliation, verbal humiliation, lesbians, girl-girl, girl/girl, GG, Girl girl, girlgirl, lesbian scissoring, pantyhose tribadism, tribbing, female orgasms, lesbian orgasms, lesbian domination, sensual domination, female domination, femdom, female supremacy, kink, fetish, roleplaying, role playing, brunettes, all natural, #Mesmerize #PantyhoseDomination #LesbianDomination #Tribbing #Lesbians @SinnSage This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

DOWNLOAD FROM: DOWNLOAD LINK
BooMPooL is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.36428 секунды с 9 запросами