View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 10:09 AM   #75
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Isa Mendez Kimber Woods Make Alessa Snow Cum with BDSM Fun Willington

Video language: English
Mean and sultry BDSM Mistresses Isa Mendez and Kimber Woods have brought back kinky hot nerd Alessa Snow. She was such a obedient and strong sex slave, gladly taking everything she was given. Isa and Kimber want more. That's all it takes around here for a lesbian domination threesome. Alessa Snow ends up on the couch, frozen in bondage, hands tied back behind her, legs kept open for the fucking machine Isa and Kimber brought for their slut. They attached a thick long dildo to open her up. Kimber enters the dungeon and flips on the machine while Isa introduces Alessa to her big black strapon dildo again. Well, more like deep down her throat. Fucking her brain in! Isa raises the speed and joins Kimber in feeding Alessa another 10" big black rubber dick. The Mistresses take turns turning the nob up, distracting Alessa from taking strapon cock face fucking. The machine is taken away, Alessa is bent over and ass up. Isa and Kimber inspect their sex slave's pussy and asshole, pleased to see pretty pink. Their black rubber dicks bust her pink pussy wide open. Double penetration pushes her limits. She orgasms constantly. This curious girl, with her Mistresses training, is becoming a sex slave to keep around, following every order, taking every inch of cock, rough and deep. Alessa's one problem is she didn't ask permission to cum. Time to ride Isa's fat sex toy. If she wants to cum, she'll cum over and over, one after another.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7924kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Isa Mendez Kimber Woods Make Alessa Snow Cum with BDSM Fun

Mia Gold Dungeon Slave part 2 Watseka

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal
Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though.First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage.
Duration: 40:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Gold Dungeon Slave part 2

Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1 Satellite Beach

Excited young tourists Felicity Feline and Jade Jantzen are finally going on vacation! They depart from the airport in a taxi and head straight for the beach, these girls wanna have fun right away! Clad in skimpy swimsuits, the girls show off their tight tanned sexy young bodies as they play around in the water and pose for selfies. Unfortunately their fun comes to a sudden and abrupt end when they look out and discover their belongings have been stolen. Just as panic sets in, along comes a seemingly helpful local, Johnny. He offers to drive the now desperate girls to a hostel that lets select girls room in exchange for work, they accept, not realizing the brutal and humiliating hidden costs. Clarity comes quickly as Brick the innkeeper orders the girls to get on their knees and suck his cock. After giving both sluts a brief skull-fuck, he fixates on Felicity and the intense BDSM action begins. First he ball-gags her, chains her to his dungeon floor and torments her pussy with a sex machine, then after he's had a few sick laughs he binds her wrists with rope and continues his sexual domination of the big butt brunette on his ratty bed. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission in a deluge of positions. Felicity's hot young flexible body gets made into a rag-doll as her new Master savagely fucks her. The extreme rough sex ends in a big messy cumshot all over the tattooed tarts face.
Duration: 52:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felicity Feline Jade Jantzen Robbed and Roped Part 1

Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr Waynoka

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions.
I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him.
He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me.
Maybe I do.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr

Dungeon Super Sluts New Athens

Nicole is being a good little submissive as she gently worships Diana's feet Miss Luscious is being so naughty, but when Master Len shows up she will be screaming a different tune baby is so sweet she will make you melt with every cry!
Duration: 1:23:21
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 989.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Super Sluts

Время генерации страницы 0.03286 секунды с 9 запросами