DetkaKonfetk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

DetkaKonfetk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Socks and Bondage Part 2

Socks and Bondage Part 2

MPEG-4 - 640x360 - 00:15:12 - 0,1 GB
Models: Asiana Starr
Genre: Clover Clamps, Crying, Elbow Tied, Electro Play, Nipple Clamps, Predicament, Socks, Topless, Twilight Wand
Description: 20 minutes in, elbows remain tightly welded, rope harness, mouth packed to the max with my legs and ankles tied together and now Martin adds the noose. *Matters are much worse now that Ive got to balance myself on my toes and whenever I sway about, the noose around my neck gets tighter. *All of a sudden, he does the unexpected and gets me with the clover clamps again…. no wonder he used the handkerchiefs and vet wrap to keep me silent!! *He demands I shut up and take it and all the while I notion a tap-out. *Repeatedly nodding my head until he removes them. *My face turned completely dark red from the pain and inability to move or scream but no worries because he replaces the clovers with the tweezer clamps. * After 35 minutes of torment, Martin breaks out the Twilight Wand which we havent used in months and delivers some electro zaps to my sensitive nipples and then my pussy and very soon after, I was drained of all my energy. *The wand literally sucked the LIFE outta me!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://k2s.cc/file/7c32b3e6fcfb2
DetkaKonfetk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03936 секунды с 9 запросами