View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #1420
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default News post5

Live Feed From 29.06 06.07 FULL Version (411) Insex

Studio: Insex
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Piercing, Bondage, Spanking, Hardcore

Thank you guys for the support and also for entertaining me during my three long, uncomfortable hours in the cage. I was worried everyone would be let down when the power went out after only one hour of the real show. i know i was a little disappointed. i went into the feed hoping to really be pushed and explore my outer limits. Even though you saw me smiling a lot, i was definitely breaking down. i was almost in tears when PD would not let me pee and started pumping that dildo machine faster. That is a point i have not yet reached at InSex. The neck play that he was doing right before the power failure was getting me even closer, since it is a torture i haven't experienced. So, when the show was cut short, for me it was kinda like sex without an orgasm (sorry, it's the best analogy i can give), since i had all these tears built up, waiting to be released This probably sounds stupid, but i want to cry for you all. i want to know what it feels like to be brought to that point when i can no longer control my own emotions and hide my pain.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:53:25
Video: 640x480, XviD, 717kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 710.9 MB
Download Live Feed From 29.06 06.07 FULL Version (411) Insex
weedek is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10800 секунды с 9 запросами