View Single Post
Old 11-05-2015, 08:08 PM   #1719
Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Redneck Part 4. Huge dildo in his ass (2012)

Redneck Part 4. Huge dildo in his ass (2012)

Release Year: 2012

Studio: Gaywargames

Cast: Marko

Genres: Fetish

Marko feels nothing but pain with the huge dildo in his ass. He has to lick and kiss the smelly feet and socks of the soldiers before he gets fucked by them.
He tries to be strong but the huge dildo in his ass breaks his dignity. Marko cannot stand the pain but helpless and fixed to the table he is completely delivered to the soldiers. Ivan turns the dildo left and right to torture his catch even more. His cries and begs make him horny like hell.
The Mecko takes off his boots. “Lick my feet – come on – kiss my smelly feet.” And Marko feels the taste of sweaty socks in his mouth and face. Mecko pushes them deeper and further – just all around the guyґs head and again. Then Ivan wants to join the party. “Here – lick mine!” he commands and Marko obeys.
Meckoґs cock is hard like a rock by now and he pushes it deep into Markoґs throat. Soon Ivan fingers and prepares the guyґs hole for a long good fuck. It is widened and hungry right now. He sits at his back like on a horse and penetrates the guy with a fierce push. Marko again cries out in pain. His loud moans fill the air but here in this remote barrack nobody will hear him – nobody will help him. And the long fuck orgy just started.

Format: Windows Media

Duration: 10:56

Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps

Audio: 187kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download Redneck Part 4. Huge dildo in his ass (2012)

Время генерации страницы 0.06133 секунды с 9 запросами