View Single Post
Old 05-30-2023, 10:16 AM   #136
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Cherry Torn Rock Stream

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Zapper, Tits Torture, Whipping, Suspension
Video language: English
Cherry Torn was groomed in a very special era of BDSM exploration. There aren't too many like her. She's the kind of woman you put a metal head cage on in stocks and leg spreader. The kind you torment for your jollies. She takes it all. Sitting on a stool her anus receives several large steel balls on a stick. This elicits a scream. She's not unhappy with the pain, but pain is pain after all. She suffers beautifully as he transitions her from one painful position to the next. Suspended in a steel contraption with a tight leather collar Cherry is again penetrated. This time it's more than just a dildo. Even pleasure becomes torment when applied in the right way and Cherry's already sensitive clit is the right way.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2699kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 903.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn

Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Cookies Barbizon

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning
A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
Duration: 41:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Cookies

Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Pretzel Allenport

Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Nipple Clamps, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys, Caning, Suspension
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions. I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him. He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me. Maybe I do...
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Pretzel

Commoner Amalia is Punished with Gang Bang Bondage Yorba Linda

Once a commoner has been found guilty, there was a special kind of punishment which also was a chance for those to demonstrate their will to purge and suffer for what they have done. In our dungeon, a young blonde wench is left all alone in her cell. She begs for forgiveness and would do anything to earn it, even withstand any kind of mistreatment to satisfy her Masters. She must endure imprisonment, bondage, domination, BDSM fun, gang bang, whipping with straps, spanking, slapping, fingering, tit, nipple and pussy torment.
Duration: 7:32
Video: 480x270, AVC (H.264), 694kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 45.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Commoner Amalia is Punished with Gang Bang Bondage

Joanna Angel - Fix & Punished Brazeau

Cast: Joanna Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Ball Gag, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Clothespins, Zapper, Dildo, Electrical Play, Toys
The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal. Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open. The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber. Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.
Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Joanna Angel - Fix & Punished

Abduction On Devils Peak Little Switzerland

Release Year: 2023
Bondage and terror await Lena Ramon when she and her boyfriend get split up while hiking in the mountains. The wild man who finds this poor lost damsel is determined to train her to be his faithful sex slave! Beautiful location scenery makes this video and instant bondage classic, not to mention some of the hardest, roughest S &M play to ever be captured on video. From being bound to a tree and flogged mercilessly to being tormented with gigantic sexual implements, Lena suffers it all. This sexy babe will never go out in the woods alone again!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:00
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1999kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abduction On Devils Peak

Victoria Voxxx - Hot Prowler Punished Hard Clarendon

Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Torture, Pain, Spanking, , Torment, , Suspension
I've always found being home alone scary. Every noise I hear is an intruder. Every shadow caught in the corner of my eye is a predator. I have nightmarish thoughts. What he might do if there ever was someone who caught me alone. He enters the house silently. He creeps up on me. He strikes. I'm stunned. He takes advantage of my weakened state. I can feel him enter me against my will. Once he's drained I'm transported - locked - threatened - tormented. He'll have his way with me again and again. Each time it's more brutal than the last. I'm nothing, but a toy for his amusement. I'll suffer for him. I'll even enjoy it.
Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Hot Prowler Punished Hard

Время генерации страницы 0.05619 секунды с 9 запросами