Old 11-05-2015, 05:55 PM   #49
mutabor

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mutabor Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Muscle beach #5

Muscle beach #5

Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Claudio Antonelli, Fabrice Felder, Jack Laurel, Fred Goldsmith, Leslie Manzel, Ray Phillips, Brian Wels, Fernando Nielsen
Genres: Gay, Outdoor, DILF
Video language: English

If you survive the epileptic cinematography of the disco you�ll be rewarded with the sight of all the guys (minus Laurel, mysteriously) turning their yacht into the Love Boat. Their sea-faring gang-bang ends up poolside, natch, where everyone becomes one large quivering mass of fucking-fabulous-flesh! As night falls its "good to fuck with you" for bottoming Manzel, Nielsen and Wels. Oh, and Brensen, who gets spitroasted - often. But at least he ends up back with his boyfriend Phillips. The finale sees the plucky little star covered in all their cum-offerings - you gotta witness the "I�m-about-to-pop" Magera elbowing the others out of his way in order to be first to christen Brensen�s pecs with his baby-batter.

The usual frolics in the pool close the movie, as they splash about and cover each other with what�s supposed to be champagne, but I�m guessing they�ll be lucky if it�s Asti Spumanti (Spew-manti!). With that the credits roll and it�s goodbye to the guys, for, oh, at least two weeks.

As I�ve been intimating, I could think this film is crap but you know I�d be lying. It�s too fabulous, as per-frigging-usual, and I�m hoping that Borbely gets burn-out sooner than I do. Might I recommend next week?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 23:57
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 678.9 MB

Download Muscle beach #5
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11011 секунды с 9 запросами