Old 11-05-2015, 04:17 PM   #45
mutabor

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mutabor Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Muscle beach #1

Muscle beach #1

Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Claudio Antonelli, Fabrice Felder, Jack Laurel, Fred Goldsmith, Leslie Manzel, Ray Phillips, Brian Wels, Fernando Nielsen
Genres: Gay, Outdoor, DILF
Video language: English

I can deny it no longer. Those Anti-New-World-Order militia groups from West Virginia were right - lobbying doesn�t work. You want change, you gotta pick up a gun. Half the readers are freaking out right now over this new attitude from the usually-liberal Frou, whilst the other half are nodding their heads in agreement, but that�s because they belong to those same Anti-New-World-Order militia groups from West Virginia.

What brought on this redneck epiphany? I�ll tell you. You may recall my wonderfully courteous letter of complaint to the producers of Muscle Beach�s prequel, Sunstroke. I politely put across the viewpoint that Mr. Borbely�s insistence on reusing the same cast repeatedly was beginning to become slightly tiresome. And yep, the letter was ignored. Look at the box-art. Coverstar Antonelli letting sand run from between his fingers? I can think of no better symbolic representation of my rapidly diminishing patience.

We all know this film is gonna be great, why even bother? It�s part two and I�m too bored to tell you what occurred in the first. Shagging. Lots of it. It�s exactly the same cast, the sly trick of introducing them in a different order in the opening credits fools no-one! We start in Cannes, where I�ll wager half the guys prayed to be discovered by dirty old film producers, but we soon hit the harbor. And here come those fabulous Pacific Sun fucked-up subtitles: "Let�s have some delicious vine." Yummy! Would that be red, white or straight from the rainforest, sir?

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:20
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 435.7 MB

Download Muscle beach #1
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14802 секунды с 9 запросами