Old 05-29-2023, 11:52 AM   #135
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Rose Quartz - Painful punishment Sofia

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Rose Quartz
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Toys, Caning, Stockings, Suspension, Squirting, Masturbation
Video language: English
It requires a lot of strength to submit your body to the kind of torments that we here at Insex are doling out. It takes a certain type of woman to willingly give up control of her body for the pleasure of another. Rose Quartz has what it takes. She lets herself become helpless, being bound for over forty minutes straight while all manner of mean things are done to her. She submits to a devious predicament. She has to hold a heavy bucket straight out from her body. If she drops it she must submit to a very painful punishment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Quartz - Painful punishment

Strong Sense Of Lust Marilla

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
CeCe sits in darkness. Her limbs are bound to the bed and she waits. He approaches her. His intentions are clear as he exposes her body. Her sweet ass and dripping cunt are held open before Mr Pogo is slammed home. He rifles through her purse as she looks on. Her mouth is held agape with a ring gag. He finds what he was looking for. She brought with her the means of her own torment. She had no idea that these depraved acts would turn her on so much. She's tied in positions that make her cum harder than she has ever cum. It's been an experience she won't soon forget.
Duration: 43:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strong Sense Of Lust

Pussy Punishment Payback Portageville

Release Year: 2023
They say you should do on to others as you would have them do to you. Well, Jeze Belle did a very bad thing and she is about to get an object lesson in reciprocity. She tore poor Bella Rossi's pussy up. She finger fucked her so hard that she wasn't able to go on. Well, clearly we need to torture Jeze's poor cunt for a bit to let her know exactly what is wrong with that.
We aren't just unkind, we're downright brutal. It isn't just the constant penetration. Jeze has dealt with having her pussy full before. In fact, she loves it. Having that hole worked by fingers and dildos is one of her favorite things in life. But having it caned? Feeling the sting of a thin, wooden rod cracking sharply across her labia? That's more painful than she expected. It's almost more than she can handle. The pussy caning has two effects. First, Jeze is crying in seconds. Second, she is dripping wet, and almost as quickly. That's when O.T. attacks. He fucks her pussy relentlessly with a dildo while vibrating her clit with the Hitachi. There's no way he's going to let her cum yet, though. Orgasm denial is just another level of torment for her to endure.
It gets worse in the next position. She is tied to a pole like a fresh hunt being carried back to camp, her arms and legs lashed to the thing above her, as well as her nipple clamps. Her legs aren't spread very far but there is enough room to force the rubber cock between her moist lips and slide another vibrator against her clit. Again, she hasn't suffered enough to earn a release, though.
Duration: 41:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6752kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pussy Punishment Payback

Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires With Strap-on & Whipping Le Mans

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Dildo, Flogging, Toys, Suspension, Whipping, Anal Play
Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always. I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true. I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he’d do if he ever got his hands on me. Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?
Duration: 44:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Demonic Desires With Strap-on & Whipping

Время генерации страницы 0.02385 секунды с 9 запросами