Princessza6

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

Princessza6 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Selvaggia - Outdoors

Selvaggia - Outdoors

Cast: Selvaggia

Release Date: 2023-04-08

While relaxing in a sunny garden, Selvaggia shares how much she loves her new haircut, which has put layers into her flowing blonde locks. "Everyone is telling me I look like an angel!" she declares. As she sensually removes her midriff-baring top, she describes a life-changing visit to the beach in Barcelona at age 18. Seeing so many women topless under the sun inspired her to be more free and embrace her body. After teasing her pert breasts, Selvaggia strips off her snug shorts to reveal her round bottom. Then, she tugs her knickers to the side, uncovering her immaculately smooth pussy."I'm so happy to be actually naked and outside!", Selvaggia announces with her legs proudly open, spreading her labia to expose her clit. She details her fantasies about having sex outdoors, and while she hasn't quite done it yet, she's had some other steamy experiences. On a romantic late night walk in the park, a guy put his hands up her short dress to rub her over her panties. "I got so turned on: I think I came two or three times!" she exclaims. She's also had sex in a car with tinted windows, and the exciting near-exhibitionism got her dripping wet. After the steamy stories, Selvaggia waters the plants, exercises, and savours the sunshine on her graceful naked body.

Video Size: 1.72 GB
Duration: 00:48:13
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Extension: mp4

https://filejoker.net/s9hzgc37crac
Princessza6 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08755 секунды с 9 запросами