D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Little Booger Brother - Sinn Sage

Little Booger Brother - Sinn Sage

Genre: Giantess, Verbal Humiliation, Female Domination, Taboo, ManyVids
Actress name: SinnSage
With Sinn Sage! I shrunk you so tiny and youre the size of a booger even though youre my brother. Since you always acted like a booger, it made sense to transform you into a booger boy. Lets put you in my nose and see your helpless body in my nostrils. your itchy like a boogie. If you get stuck, you will have to live there forever. How dare you jump out of my nose and try to escape. you live there until I decide otherwise. I love saying the word booger repeatedly and I can hear your screams as you struggle between my septum. The more you wiggle, the more I have to sneeze and you dont want my snot flying everywhere. Lets try the other nostril, but I can cram you in around the nose piercing. you fell out, but you have to stay in there until I say. Everyone at school is going to laugh at you hanging out of my nose. When we were little we used to eat boogers, but I wonder what it would be like to eat you now? Im hungry, and you are so easy to chew in my big mouth. Yum! OTHER KEYWORDS- giantess, shrinking fetish, vore, amazons, brat girls, humiliation, verbal humiliation, nose fetish, female domination, femdom, femdom pov, taboo, sisters, sister dommes, age regression, age playing, ageplaying, littles #Giantess #VerbalHumiliation #FemaleDomination #Taboo #AgeRegression This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! ,

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:42
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,62 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,62 GB
D1amondL1on is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03062 секунды с 9 запросами