Old 05-26-2023, 11:15 AM   #107
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Torture of Loyalty Part 2 Rio Oso

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Another opportunity to see slave girl Mia's blue eyes dropping tears. Her arms are fixed to the whipping post from her back and her smooth chest is completely ready to be cruelly whipped. It is lovely to watch her naturally perfect boobs tortured. For every whip strokes of Dr. Lomp, she is uneasily stirring in pain. Graias admirers will be pleased, that Mia is now some more though girl yet, and she is not weeping at the beginning of the torture.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:23
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10825kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture of Loyalty Part 2

Stuck Part 3 - Ava D'Amore Middle Bass

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
OT's school of hair processing. Part three opens up with Ava getting her hair put up into a ring. Once it's set she goes up by her hair standing on her toes. A large metal gag goes in her mouth and gets cranked open.
Her mouth gets washed out in preparation. The drool starts flowing.
Ava gets put into a gyno position. Her pussy is completely exposed. Anastasia is staring right at it. Her neck is tied in just the right spot. Close enough to get a good whiff, but far enough that she can't touch it.
Duration: 1:23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck Part 3 - Ava D'Amore

mAssive - Syren De Mer Pinewood

Video language: English
There is no reason for us to spend our time gushing about Syren De Mer. She is a true professional when it comes to the submissive arts. This is a woman that we can treat to the most sadistic and elaborate ideas our perverted minds can come up with, and she won't just grin and bear it, she'll come begging for more. Syren spent a good portion of her life being the good, little girl that people expected. When she finally broke free and started exploring her sexuality she found out that the darkest corners of it were her favorite.
And here we have Matt Williams. The man knows how to make a woman moan. Or scream, if that is how he's feeling. In his hands everything can be used against her. Syren, of course, wants exactly that. She wants to be shackled upside-down so that her pussy can be flogged. She craves being whipped until the welts start to show. She needs to be vibrated until her mind explodes with orgasms, and then left i nthe darkened room, wondering when Matt is going to see fit to come back and use her again.
Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7279kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: mAssive - Syren De Mer

Dr. River - London River Papatoetoe

They Laughed at me!
"Crazy River" they called me!
They won't be laughing when they see my creation! When they see what he's capable of. I brought him back to life.
He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him?
He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.
Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. River - London River

Fairy in a cage - Nikkatsu Pelzer

Release Year: 1977
Studio: Nikkatsu
During World War II, the tyrannical Judge Murayama uses his military power to imprison and torture innocent people. Suspected of helping an anti-government movement, the lovely Namiji Kikushima is captured, along with a local kabuki actor. Helpless and unable to escape, the two are subjected to a grueling series of tortures including rope bondage and physical assault. As the Judge and his evil assistant Kayo revel in their perverse fetishes, a new military recruit they have hired named Taoka may be the key to the prisoners’ freedom. He loves Namiji and will do whatever he can to help her, even if it means betrayal to organize an escape.
Duration: 1:10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6544kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fairy in a cage - Nikkatsu

Emma Haize Experiences Bondage In Plastic Wrap And More. Disputanta

Release Year: 2014
Video language: English
Blind. Bound. Gagged. Emma Haize agreed to the live feed, having seen what happens already. But every show is unique. We have so many viewers tossing out ideas and each model inspires her own set of torments. For instance, it's been a long time since we broke out the plastic wrap, but this was a wonderful opportunity. She's got a air hole, which is good considering all of her moaning.
The thin sheets of plastic hold on to her as tightly as rope or metal ever could. She probably thought she'd be able to break free if things got a little too rough, but when the whip gets her to start struggling she quickly learns that the material is far stronger than it looks.
She only gets out of it on our terms. Those terms include a leather straightjacket, an inflatable butt plug, and some breath play with one of our favorite gas masks. There's a lot we can do with all of the toys we have in the studio. We even have a couple of nice iron devices to lock her down into, just to keep her perfectly placed for the fun.
It's a long day. Unfortunately for Emma, there is still part 3 of this live feed coming up. And the best part is always the grand finale.
Duration: 59:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emma Haize Experiences Bondage In Plastic Wrap And More.

IR Darkness - Anastasia Rose Hector

Darkness is where Anastasia lives. Her world is plunged into the blankness of a hood. The heavy metal manacles ache against her wrists and ankles. Every movement is painful. Every sound is terrifying.
She can't tell what is coming or where it is coming from. Inside the barrel she's left to imagine what might happen next. Pain and pleasure feel the same when you can't see what is going on.
A tape gag with a layer of tape around her eyes is first. Then it's several stockings that cover the tape. The stockings are covered by duct tape. A plastic bag is applied and tied on with leather.
Duration: 52:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Darkness - Anastasia Rose

Время генерации страницы 0.05174 секунды с 9 запросами