BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Slag Fucking My Girlfriend s Mom, Brittany

Slag Fucking My Girlfriend s Mom, Brittany

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Size: 2,9 GB
Time: 00:40:52

Tags: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Blonde, Dildo, Domination, Facefucking, Hair Pulling
Description: Description: As Brittany Bardot readily admits, shes got the kind of face that makes a guys dick twitch just by laying eyes on him. This isnt the face of a slut or a whore theres never any guarantee with sluts and whores theyre going to be good in the sack. No, its the face of a woman of sin and skill, a woman who loves big hard cocks in all her holes and knows how to play them. And the same goes for her cunt. Brittanys cunt is downright lascivious. Fresh out of her knickers, it looks like it just got fucked five minutes ago. Its got whiskey on its breath, it sneers at you and stares you out. Its beautiful. Brittany is 35 years old, single with two kids. In the scene, she plays the mother of a girl I got pregnant and abandoned. She bumps into me outside Andys flat and starts freaking out. I push her up into the flat. Andy films surreptitiously from the other side of the office door while the bitch turns into a banshee, grabbing at my cock and mocking it, slapping me in the face. I lock her arms tight and start snogging her. She submits. Soon after, Ive got her on her knees and Im facefucking her. Hard, nasty facefucking, taunting her by wondering out loud if the mothers as good as the daughter. I fuck her cunt then I fuck her asshole. I get the dildo and stuff it up her baby-hole while I keep on ramming her shitter. She cums, squirts, she swallows my jizz, she gets told to fuck off. Thats the way it rolls. Thats the kind of woman Brittany Bardot is and she loves every filthy second of it.
Cast: Brittany Bardot,

Download Slag Fucking My Girlfriend s Mom, Brittany :
https://k2s.cc/file/b7d122ac4c8e4
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04854 секунды с 9 запросами