View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 03:48 AM   #258
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mistress Enola - Poke Your Eyes.Mp4

Mistress Enola - Poke Your Eyes.Mp4

Genre: Beautiful, Boyfriend, Cams, Closeup, Femdom, Foot, Fun, Heels, Incredible, Mistress, Slave, Stretching, Femdom, Face Trampling, Mistress Enola, Eye Torture, Eye Trampling, Nose Trampling
Actress name:
So ... Im always looking for a new form of for my slave boyfriend. This time giving a tour of the networks I realized that there were not many videos of in the eyes. So it occurred to me to his eyes, but in a more sadistic way. I warned him that it would be difficult and uncomfortable for him because Ill not use eye drops. I dont care if they dry out or turn red, he will have to endure the because its my decision. I started by gently touching his eyes with my big toe tip(a bit large toenail), then I increased the pressure, it was clearly very painful for him, that didnt stop me and I continued with the , for many minutes I dedicated to poke my toes into his eyes, sinking my tiptoes in his eyes, pressing very hard. I used the part of my heels to stretch my eyelid upwards while with the other foot I prodded his eyes with each toe. I ordered him not to close them while my toes literally touched the his eyeballs. Then I pressed harder to find inside his lower eyelid( you will see the red part of the lower eyelid)... very painful, while I was having fun. You can see the beautiful color of my nails, the camera is a close up only of the face feet and toes. I continued punishing his eyes until the end, he couldnt handle anymore, his eyes were completely dry and red. Incredible video, a new way to torment my slave.

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:50
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,22 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,22 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03463 секунды с 9 запросами