All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Amber Mae - Good Boys Please Their Goddess

Goddess Amber Mae - Good Boys Please Their Goddess

Duration: 00:09:02
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,41 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Genre: Goddess Amber Mae, Big Tits, Blonde, Boobs, Boy, Cock, Domination, Femdom, Goddess, Natural, Natural Tits, Perfect, Pleasure, Pov, Sensual, Tits, Worship, Goddess Amber Mae, Financial Domination, Tit Worship, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blonde Goddess, Boob Bouncing, Bouncing Boobs, Femdom Pov, Gooner, Gooning, Sensual Domination
Description: Something about the two words good boy, is so addictive. Two words that seem to echo in your mind, endlessly.. Goddess brings you SO much pleasure. And true good boys dont just goon on My command, they do so much more. Good boys return the bliss that Goddess provides by pleasing their Goddess. While I demand you to stroke, goon and edge you can feel the pure pleasure wash over you, it just feels soooo good to obey Me! When I tease you with My HUGE, perfect H-cup you cant help but to feel so weak for Me. You want to do anything for Me. Please yourself for Me, gooner, and please your Goddess while you stroke that cock for Me. Spending on Goddess gives you SO much pleasure.

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Goddess Amber Mae - Good Boys Please Their Goddess
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03350 секунды с 9 запросами