View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 06:49 AM   #2929
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Sarah Blake Lavaca

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The last time I worked with Sarah was almost 5 years ago. Things have changed since then and I'm going to show her how much. I spend some time getting re-aquainted with her body before I start punishing her. The first whimper that comes from her reminds me of why I have wanted to get her back in my ropes. Although she has started doing some domming, I don't think that she was ready for what was lying ahead of her. While she is enduring some foot torture, I find out that she is extremely ticklish...this is going to be fun!...The Pope
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 52:09
Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 969kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 397.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Blake

Endza - Pain Is Best Vladivostok

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Sexy white slave girl Endza extreme hard tied, caning and vibed orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7160kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 831.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza - Pain Is Best

Avantgarde Extreme 48 Woolwine

Release Year: 2007
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Genres: Extreme
Video language: German
Partia farmarov poriadne pomiluje mlade dievca do zadocku, potom ona cestou stretne horara ktory sa jej v stodole poriadne vylozi do pusy, prichyti ich farmar horara vyzenie a pokracuje tam kde on skoncil.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:17
Video: 320x240, DivX 5, 700kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 700.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avantgarde Extreme 48

Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training pt.2 Winner

Release Year: 2020
Studio: RestrainedElegance
The next thing she knows she wakes up in a bed, chained naked, collared and chained to the bed by her ankle. It is time for her first punishment for disobedience- a hard caning on her bare bottom, bent over the bed, still in chains and gagged with a big ball gag.
The trainer shows her no mercy. She must learn the rules and obey them if she is to please her owner when she returns home. Her failure would reflect badly on him and he will not permit that! Stroke after stroke of the cane lands on her helpless arse until is striped and red and glowing and sore.Then he makes her repeat the rules once again before punishing her for talking back to him by putting nipple clamps on her tits and gagging her with an extremely large and long deep-throat cock gag. He straps the gag in place and informs her that she must learn to take it for a long time. She has to fight her gag reflex as the cock gag penetrates her throat. She will be expected to tolerate and take gags like this for several hours at a time- but he permit her to start with five minutes for her first training session. Five minutes that seem like an eternity to the beautiful leggy blonde, chained to the bed, nipples clamped and her arse still smarting from the severe caning!
Naked, collared, cuffed and chained to the ceiling, Ariel awakens back in the pony girl prison cell. She tests her bonds, but the cuffs are securely padlocked in place and there’s no way to even reach the attachment point of the chain in the ceiling. She has no idea where she is or how long she has been here. Is she underground? It’s so cold! Why is she here? Is it because she wouldn’t wear the pony girl harness? That must be it! She might be here for days! She was expecting some light bondage for her kinky weekend, not being trained by a cold-hearted and mean dominant to be a proper pony girl! Her captor appears brandishing a leather riding crop. He orders her to present her posterior for a few punishment swats- but it is clear that his intention is to her to wear the hated pony harness! He lays it down on the floor in front of her and unchains her collar- just so that she can stand up and put on the outfit.
Duration: 39:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen - Long Term Pony Girl Training pt.2

Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star Suifenhe

Release Year: 2023
Star has a very hard time cumming. It is not that it takes all that long, but she has an extremely sensitive clit and the vibrators S Dee has are just So intense. The first vibrator makes Star start moaning but S Dee tells her to keep it to herself. Her first orgasm follows shortly. The second vibe comes with its own special twist, a current running through her pussy. This time the moans are mixed with pained screams, but she still manages an intense orgasm. Her final orgasm is the true challenge though. She struggles to cum while she struggles to breathe. Some gasps get air, others just mouthfuls of water. S Dee is not concerned with how long it takes or how hard she works, though. All that matters is that Star suffers and that she does as she is told.
Duration: 43:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1856kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 636.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fear Of Falling - Star Featuring Star

Bound in retribution Iwamizawa

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped
Five bondage models, extreme naked gagged hard tied punishment.
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 354.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound in retribution

Mercy West - No Mercy North Palm Springs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment
Cute girl Mercy West very hard extreme caning whipping action.
Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West - No Mercy
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11533 секунды с 9 запросами