View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 10:25 AM   #341
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure Williamsport

Cast: Angel Wicky (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's moist hand and then climbs on top to ride her fist. Finally Angel sits on the back of the leather sofa and while Victoria rubs her own pussy with one hand, she fist fucks Angel's with the other while Angel masturbates to orgasm!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure

My Younger Lover - Blurred Lines Blue Hill

Release Year: 2023
Studio: My Younger Lover
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Rico Hernandez
Genres: Redhead, Big Tits, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Hairy, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Original Series, Therapist, Big ass, Curvy, doggy style, kissing, pussy eating
Video language: English
Rico Hernandez has been invited to his therapist Lauren Phillip's house for a little chat. However, they're not getting together to talk about his progress. In fact, they're there to discuss how close they've gotten of late. So close, it seems, that Lauren is worried that the lines between therapist and patient are starting to get blurred.
She's really interested in pursuing something more intimate with Rico, but she has so much on the line... Her license as a therapist, her reputation, and not to mention the ethical ramifications of dating a patient. It's quite a complicated situation, and there doesn't seem to be a clear answer.
Duration: 39:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9014kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: My Younger Lover - Blurred Lines

Di Devi and Vinna Reed Slatington

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Di Devi and Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna speeds things up a little then as Di bends back over, she masturbates while Vinna fists her giving her a shuddering orgasm!
Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Di Devi and Vinna Reed

Pickup and Fuck - Hippie Girl Anal Atm Nanticoke

Studio: AnalJesse
Genres: Amateur, Anal, Asian, Brunette, Blowjob, Cumshot, POV, Skinny, Teen
I was out for my morning walk on the beach when I met this cute hippie girl sunning herself on the rocks. I introduced myself and asked if she wanted to come and hang out with me. She agreed and we went for a walk in the jungle together. I mostly stared at her tight little ass. She had to stop and pee before we eventually made it back to my house. As soon as we got into my house she jumped on the bed and started reaching for my cock. She was very interested in sucking it and was excited and happy about the size. She turned around on the bed and pulled up her dress revealing the big steel butt plug she was wearing. It was beautiful with a blue jewel. She begged for me to fuck her ass and only her ass. Fucking her asshole first in the doggy position I let her taste her ass giving her Atm several times. She switched to the cowgirl position and rode my cock balls deep before changing to the missionary position. While I fuck her she squirts all over me. I pull out and blast her with sperm covering her stomach. She demands that I fuck her ass every day from now on.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7790kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pickup and Fuck - Hippie Girl Anal Atm

Nina Rox, Dante Colle, Markus Kage Bennington

Genres: Bisexual
Nina Rox is a bit annoyed when her roommate Markus Kage's boyfriend Dante Colle comes back unexpectedly, interrupting their hangout time... especially when Markus starts sucking Dante's cock right in front of her! But really, Nina is jealous, so she follows the guys to the bathroom and peeks through a hole in the shower curtain as she plays with her pussy. As Dante rims Markus, she starts sucking the top's cock through the hole, then backs her pussy onto his cock! Markus catches Nina rimming his man as Dante fucks him doggystyle, and tells her to join in for a wet shower threesome! Nina gobbles both cocks, then the guys take turns pounding her pussy as she sucks them, till Nina takes a creampie from Dante and he sucks out his load, then eats Markus's cum off her tits.
Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4988kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 978.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nina Rox, Dante Colle, Markus Kage

Peter's Kingdom - Big Titty Hazel Grace Takes Huge Cock Bluffton

Studio: Peter's Kingdom
Cast: Hazel Grace, Jay Meyers
Genres: Big Tits, Natural Tits, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Lingerie, Cum On Tits, Gagging, Ebony, Amateur, Gonzo, Bubble Butt, doggy style
She looks at him with a cute madness then, that mad glance turned quickly to lust.
Duration: 22:59
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14657kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peter's Kingdom - Big Titty Hazel Grace Takes Huge Cock

Jayla De Angelis - Jayla Is A Naughty Blonde Maid (2023) Salamonia

Cast: Jayla De Angelis
Genres: HD Video, All Sex
Jayla De Angelis is a naughty maid who does not only clean the house but will also do everything to please her boss, Kristof Cale. The black and white French maid costume looks great on Jayla. It perfectly accentuates the beauty of her natural tits, making Kristof crave her body. Unable to control his lust any longer, Kristof makes out with the blonde hottie. Jayla gives her naughty employer a sloppy blowjob before letting him eat out her tasty pussy. The naughty maid can't help but moan in delight as Kristof fucks her shaved pussy in the spoon, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, and doggystyle. He tirelessly fucks the beautiful slut until he feels like cumming. Jayla gives Kristof a blowjob and handjob until he cums on her beautiful face.
Duration: 33:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 18130kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jayla De Angelis - Jayla Is A Naughty Blonde Maid (2023)

Время генерации страницы 0.03896 секунды с 9 запросами