View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 06:08 AM   #239
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default Goddess Jadah - Eye Fixation - Mindfuck

Goddess Jadah - Eye Fixation - Mindfuck

Look into my eyes. What do you see? Do you see the truth? Do you see who you really are, and who youre meant to be? When you look into my eyes I show your your past, your present, your future. Dont be scared. Dont you dare worry. I know whats best for you. I know who you are. I know what you need. Look into my eyes and let your gaze grow weakened and yet more intense. Your body melts down and you just need to keep looking into my deep brown eyes. Im not just staring into your soul, no. That would be much too simple. As you look into my eyes Im changing you, rewiring your entire being. Retraining you, molding you, with my eyes. So look into them and find the message that you so desperately need. You feel it, I know you do. My eyes calling you in by name, so come my little addict, come and fall victim to my eyes mental fuckery.
GENRE:Domination, Fetish, Fuck, Goddess, Pov, Worship, Pov, 1080P, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination, Mind Melt, Goddess Jadah, Eye Fetish, Fhd, Eye Fixation, Brown Eyes, Meditation, Meditational Domination, Mind Worship, Guided Meditation

Size: 0,32 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1920x1080 | Duration: 00:13:14

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 1.65267 секунды с 9 запросами