View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 06:08 AM   #11499
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hot pussy Saint Davids

Video language: English
When she's already horny, she sits on the floor and starts stroking her pussy, licks her tits and squirms with pleasure. How horny to see her legs spread and frantically sticking a finger ... how she moans! Don't miss Villacerda's youngest masturbating!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2113kbps
Audio: 187kbps
File size: 29.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot pussy

Lana Lenani - Lovely Lana (2023) Modeste

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lana Lenani
Genres: Solo, Masturbation
A bra and thong hug the sleek curves that Lana Lenani brings to the table, but this hotblooded Hungarian can't imagine keeping even those clothes on. Instead, it's off to the races so she can get naked and go to work with a vibrator shoved nice and deep into her bare coochie.
Duration: 30:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8253kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lana Lenani - Lovely Lana (2023)

Nurse’s rubber toy Santa Elena

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Magma
Cast: Various Artists
Genres: Solo, Hospital
Video language: German
Today is a rather slow day at the hospital but this blond nurse is obviously not going to just sit there and babble with her colleagues. She’s got something to get busy with – something wet and yummy hiding in her panties. She wants to fuck herself!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 4:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3770kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 141.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nurse’s rubber toy

Abbie Maley Upatoi

Watch as bubble butt slut Abbie Maley fingers her tight pussy until she cums.
Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 566.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abbie Maley

Georgie (61) - Mature woman Pine Beach

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Masturbation, Solo, Toys, Mature, Grandma, Piss
Mature woman fuckes and fingers her pussy. Enjoy it! There is something to see here!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4394kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Georgie (61) - Mature woman

Destiny Cruz Cypress Inn

Adorable Latina teen Destiny Cruz talks dirty to her stepdaddy while fingering her tight, wet pussy.
Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4925kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 270.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Destiny Cruz

How Women Orgasm - Jane Wilde New Windsor

Release Year: 2020
Studio: How Women Orgasm
Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Solo
Jane Wilde is one of the biggest names in adult entertainment, someone I've been lucky enough to work with many times over the years. So when it came time to choose who I would invite to participate in our study of masturbation, Jane was at the top of my list.
The two of us sat down to talk and Jane got right into it, telling me about the first time she masturbated. 'I had a doll, so I would take the doll and I would, y'know, rub it on me and try to get some type of sensation,' Jane said.
Jane had an interesting take on a common nickname for masturbating. 'I'll call it jerking off. Even though that's traditionally the MAN way of saying it, I feel like girls can jerk off too. Why can't we jerk off our pussies?' Jane chuckled.
'I did not even know what a female orgasm was for most of my early sexual experiences,' Jane told me as we talked about how she felt when she had her first orgasm. 'I didn't know to get there. But then I found a little machine called a magic wand and it really IS my magic wand,' she continued. 'I had never felt something like that in my life, and I was like, ...I'll never be the same again,' Jane added, elaborating on her first time using a wand.
Jane also cited the wand as her favorite way to orgasm, saying 'Basically what I do is I start it on the lowest level and I kind of just get used to the sensation of the vibrations running through my body and my pussy starts throbbing...and then I go to the second or third setting and then I'm cumming. It shouldn't take longer than, like, three minutes, which makes it so dangerous because it's easy, I'm addicted to orgasming now!' she laughed.
Jane also had some advice for those who might feel ashamed to masturbate. 'It's your body, nobody's religion or their parents or their doctor or anybody should be able to tell you what you can and cannot do with your body. So what I say is just try to disregard anything that people might have told you if you think that it's wrong...it's one of the most normal things, everybody I know does it, it feels amazing, you discover so much about your body and also, yourself in general when you start masturbating,' Jane told me.
To close things out, Jane generously agreed to masturbate for our cameras, saying 'I hope I can make myself cum today so you guys can see what a female orgasm looks like because, I'm sorry to say, but a lot of the female orgasms that you guys are seeing in videos online are not real!'
Duration: 13:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10570kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How Women Orgasm - Jane Wilde
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10093 секунды с 9 запросами