Old 05-19-2023, 03:00 AM   #4805
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Sadistic Strap on

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Goddess Brianna and Kendra James have slave bound in an utter helpless position. His balls are locked behind is ass. His arms are restrained in a binder and secured over his head. His mouth is held open with a dental gag. The ladies stroke their strap on cocks and size the bitch up. The get a rush of excitement just seeing the bitch in such a vulnerable position. Then they start fucking the slut's ass and mouth. Brianna and Kendra tag team the bitch, taking turns with each of his holes. After a brutal round of fucking the slut is let down from the bondage device. But the ladies are far from finished with him. The bend his legs over his head and pile drive him, bitch fucking him as he fights back tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4394kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 294.2 MB

Download Sadistic Strap on

My new High Heels

Studio: CBTrampling clips4sale
Cast: Alina
Genres: CBT, Trampling
Video language: English

Alina enters the room with a shoe box and sits down on her slave's genitals, lying exposed on the board. She opens the box and with a thrill of anticipation she watches her new high heel sandals. Then she puts them on while she crushes her slave's cock and balls under her hot bottom. She allows her slave to smell and feel the profile of her new shoes, because she places them right in his face while she puts them on. "Do you think they hurt? I'm sure they do!"

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5314kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 973.9 MB

Download My new High Heels
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09033 секунды с 9 запросами