View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 10:07 PM   #212
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default HumiliationPOV - Beg Me To Wallet Fuck You, You Know You Deserve To Be

HumiliationPOV - Beg Me To Wallet Fuck You, You Know You Deserve To Be Fucked Over

Genre: Humiliationpov, Bikini, Cash, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Enjoying, Femdom, Fuck, Girl, Goddess, Horny, Jerk Off, Jerking, Love, Masturbation, Money, Perfect, Pov, Princess, Sexy, Worship, Young, Dirty Talk, Joi, Humiliationpov, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Actress name: HumiliationPOV
Youd be so fucking lucky to have a hot girl like me cash r ape you, wouldnt you? I mean, I dont even need your money. But I truly enjoy taking it from you and leaving you with absolutely nothing which is what you deserve. You can buy my pointless items that I definitely dont need more of, and you can be left with nothing. Wouldnt that make you so lucky? For someone like me to actually take the time to completely destroy you and take everything from you.I mean like can you imagine how much Id make someone like you pay to actually see me in person. Imagine once you saw me how easy it would be for me to fuck you over. But, I dont even have to see you fucking losers in person, because you little pay pigs will pay just to see me . Youll never see me in person because, well, you dont deserve it and I dont have to see you in person. Youre so fucking pathetic that youll blow all of your money just to see me on your screen. How fucking pathetic is that? But I dont blame you, just look at me. Youre lucky I even let you stare at my hot young body.All I have to do is put on a sexy bikini and I have you begging me to fucking cash r ape you. And Ill have you thanking me for cash r aping you, isnt that right? You get so weak and stupid over me in a bikini. You just instantly turn into a loser pay pig the moment you see me. Its so easy. You instantly want to pay this perfect little bikini body. And I dont give a fuck about you or your wallet. I love cash r aping losers and youre just one of my victims.I want to completely wallet r ape you. Do you understand? Of course you do, this is how your brain works, this is why you bought this clip. Because youre one of those idiots whos just begging to be cash r aped. And I dont feel guilty about taking it all because I deserve it and youre a fucking loser so you deserve to be cash r aped. You deserve for me wallet r ape you when youre such a weak, horny loser. Just look how weak my hot young body makes you. Youre so fucking mindless and stupid that you dont even notice how much Im fucking you over.You just start paying before you even have time to think about it. Youre not thinking, youre just jerking and paying while I cash r ape you. Im going to r ape that wallet of yours so hard. You wont even realize whats happening to you. And when its all over, youll thank me for what Ive done to you. You stupid fuck. Youre going to thank me for cash rap ing you and Ill do it over and over again because you wont be able to stop yourself. Cmon loser say, ‘Thank you for cash r aping me, Princess Piper. I can make you beg me to cash r ape you and then make you thank me for it lol! Because youre a loser that deserves to be cash r aped and ripped off and financially fucked over.

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:07:04
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,51 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,51 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04808 секунды с 9 запросами