Goddess Lanie - Fucking Your Best Friend

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 0,27 GB
Runtime: 00:20:34

Tags: Cum Eating, Body Worship, Goddess Lanie
Cast:
Description: I just got home from the gym and you notice how sexy I look. You also realize how late I am coming home lately. Since you complimented me, I begin to tease you and show off my sexy body Ive been working hard on. You love every part of me. How did you get so lucky? You ask why Ive been so late. I begin to come up with an excuse but realize its time to tell the truth. You now your best friend? Well, he signed up to my gym a while ago and weve been fucking behind your back. Id feel bad but... You just dont fuck me the way I like. He fucks me so good and hard and makes me his slut. Youre just so soft and boring, I cant stand it. I go into detail of how he fucks me and how amazing he is.I begin to strip and make you watch me shower as I tell you about how he cums inside of me and how Im washing it out now. Ive decided youre going to be my sissy cuckold. Youre going to watch me fuck your best friend, a superior man, while you stroke pathetically in the corner. Hes coming over this weekend and I want you to to get everything ready for us. Youll be sleeping on the couch while he fucks me and sleeps with me in our bed. Youll be eating his cum out of my pussy too. Look at you, youre hard! Stroke that cock, get ready for whats to come this weekend. Youre going to help me pick out my outfit and panties too. Lets go sissy cuckold. This is your role nowCUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING

Goddess Lanie - Fucking Your Best Friend
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17165 секунды с 9 запросами