Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kneeling Bound Kendra Lynn Helplessly Orgasmic Under the Vibrator

Kneeling Bound Kendra Lynn Helplessly Orgasmic Under the Vibrator

Actress name : Arielle Aquinas, Kendra Lynn
Movie Title : Kneeling Bound Kendra Lynn Helplessly Orgasmic Under the Vibrator
Genre : Ball Gagged, Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Rope Bondage

Description : Barefoot in a kneeling position, in a black catsuit, Kendra Lynn is hogtied with rope bondage on a metal frame, arms and ankles also cuffed to the frame behind her back. Arielle Aquinas tweaks Kendras nipples through the sleek catsuit. “I can just do whatever I want to you,” says Arielle, briefly tickling Kendras soles and making her laugh through her red ball-gag. Arielle feels between Kendras legs and notices how wet she is, so she opens the suits top, rubs the Hitachi wand on Kendras nipples, and then puts the vibe on Kendras crotch. Kendra moans non-stop as the drool pours down on her tits from her gag while Arielle mischievously stimulates her vulnerable snatch to shaking bondage orgasms. “Oh this is fun!” laughs Arielle, then decides to be “a little mean” and turn up the vibrator all the way, “just to see what happens!” And soon Arielle has to leave to find something to clean up Kendras mess!

Duration : 00:09:01
Size : 0,26 GB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :1280x720

Download Kneeling Bound Kendra Lynn Helplessly Orgasmic Under the Vibrator - 0,26 GB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07284 секунды с 9 запросами