DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY - CHASTE SLAVE TandD

Cast video: AstroDomina
Name: DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY - CHASTE SLAVE TandD

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,66 GB
Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:15:24

Genre: Bondage, Chastity Devices, Tease & Denial, Female Domination, Butt Plug, ManyVids
Description: Look at what Ive got here.. a pitiful slave helpless at my feet. Whats a Goddess to do? I guess just Ill have to destroy him Part 1 opens with Sydney teasing her pathetic chastity slave kneeling on the floor at her feet. She decides the slave really needs something up his ass so she starts to lube him up and shoves a big black plug all the way in. He still has too much freedom so she binds his hands and shoves the gag even farther up his mouth The teasing and torment intensifys as she starts teasing his locked up dick. She steps all over his chastity cage with her thigh-high boots, tickles and caresses his jailed little member, laughing at his utter frustration and getting off seeing him struggle. She tells him how hot it makes her to constantly deny him and plug his asshole. He will have to begin ass fucking training right away if hes going to keep Sydney happy. Shes simply preparing her new toy for full exploitation.. how far will she take his torment? Find out in Part 2! ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: DONT FUCK WITH SYDNEY - CHASTE SLAVE TandD - 0,66 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03690 секунды с 9 запросами