Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

The Beauty Zihua

Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn't need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can't hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty

Twisted Flower Street

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
How soon, it seems, o twisted flower, your turn comes round again . On Sunday night, I can delight To watch you in your pain. How I adore your lovely face. Your wondrous coloured hair. How I love your body too especially when its bare! Your ass, your tits, your pussy lips.
Duration: 38:38
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4816kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Twisted Flower

Boxed and Fucked Witts Springs

The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed. Once PD has taken a good look at her body he has all kinds of great ideas for what to do to it. She was looking for a way out of the box when all he was doing was making her cum.
Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boxed and Fucked

Sweet Darling Jhang Sadar

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Domination, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, All Sex
Rose Darling is as sweet of a woman as her body is sweet. Before we get her tied up her mouth is filled with a huge rag and tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in tightly. She's tied facing the floor with her arms in a strict strappado.
Duration: 41:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweet Darling

Licking Girls Feet - Fox - You will never be as beautiful as me Monetta

Fox is going to a restaurant with her friends. They go there to have fun and eat delicious food. Fox makes beauty near the mirror before going out while her slave monica kneels beside her. Fox humiliates her morally and orders to lick the dust from her shoes .. The old woman obeys every order of her beautiful Mistress and cleans Fox's shoes with her tongue. "Look at you and me. I'm beautiful and young, and you're old and ugly! Do you want to smell my ass and enjoy its aroma? You will smell the youth!" - Fox continued to humiliate the slave.. "Of course Mistress. Thank you Mistress." - All monica could answer her and started sniffing Fox's ass. The slave was bitter to realize that her youth was over and she would never be as beautiful as her Mistress. "Don't worry, now I will make you beautiful." - Fox said and started painting monica's face. When Fox make beauty herself and the slave and had plenty of fun with her, she chained the slave with handcuffs and ordered her to wait for her return. She's going to have a great evening tonight.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24683kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Licking Girls Feet - Fox - You will never be as beautiful as me

Lost in Rope Svelvik

Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up. Her legs are spread wide open, suspended several feet off of the ground. Here her pussy is exposed, and he can see how wet she is getting. She gets hornier with every passing moment, as he lays into her with canes and floggers and his bare hands.
Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost in Rope

Queen of Pain Part 2 Antipolo

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
The problem with hanging upside down, as Elise Graves is quickly finding out, is that it is extremely disorienting. It is bad enough when it is a suspension, but she finds herself at the mercy of Cyd Black, with a box around her, unable to even see what he is planning on doing to her already tender ass and feet. They have already seen a bit of action and she is not quite ready for more.
Cyd is no more kind than he is patient. She thinks that coming out of the box means something good must be about to happen. She can't imagine how things could get worse. It doesn't matter, though, because Cyd can and he will show her. The best thing that is going to happen to her today involves getting vibrated until she is screaming for it to stop. After that it will be nothing but increasing torments.
The most brutal part of her predicament doesn't even look that bad, at first. The two chains that run to her are just a few links too short in either direction to let her get comfortable. In her ass is a giant pear, and as she moves away from that chain it pulls taut and pushes it at painful angles. To her nose Cyd has attached another ring, so that when she moves toward her back end it will stretch her septum.
The pear in her ass keeps her from sitting down, the one in her mouth from lying on her face. And because of the box around her torso she can't even use her arms for balance. It is painful, humiliating, and frustrating to be so helpless and so sore. All she can do is cry to herself and hope for it to end.
Duration: 38:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7328kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen of Pain Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.13484 секунды с 9 запросами