Old 10-26-2015, 02:00 AM   #46
mutabor

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

mutabor Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Louise Kay

Louise Kay

Cast: Louise Kay
Genres: Bondage, Brunettes, Cocksucking, Cum Shot, Exhibitionism, Fuck Scene, Spanking, Vaginal Fucking, Verbal and Physical Domination
Video language: English

Miss Louise Kay has never had sub-dom sex before but she wanted to try it with me. To kick things off, I cuff her to a tree in her back garden and empty a bottle of water over her T-shirt. It�s a cold day, she�s not wearing a bra and her chunky brown nips stick out hungrily. She cries out in shock and horror as I rip open the gusset of her leggings, exposing her meaty brown cunt (MBC) to my invasive fingers. My cock�s twitching to get a taste of her so I slide it up inside her, man she's greasy up there, and she cries out in pleasure as I start to pump her. After our crappy handcuffs come off, I wrap her wrists in rope, gag her and fuck her in doggy in her conservatory. Any neighbor from at least three houses could get a good eyeful of her antics if they peered out of their upstairs windows. With her wrists still bound, I pull her into the lounge. She freaks because we leave the front window open for anybody in the street to see in. I get her on her back on the sofa, legs spread wide, cunt glistening. Bit of hand-on-throat, bit of squeeze, she loves it, never had it done to her before. Then I make her squirt, making her lemonade sparkle in the late-afternoon sunlight. Then it's back to banging her sloshy MBC in mish before I take her upstairs to her bedroom where she�s got a pole (as in pole-dancing pole) stuck up in the middle of the room. I get her to slide up and down a bit then position my cock at the bottom and get her to slide down a bit more. Good cowgirl. Then I cum in her mouth and she refuses to swallow. Saw that a mile off. But hey guys, she�s a gorgeous girl, she wanted to play sub and we gave it a go. And that MBC looks damn fine getting fucked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3123kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 907.5 MB

Download Louise Kay
mutabor is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03665 секунды с 9 запросами