View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 12:20 AM   #179
FarinGGun

Поблагодарили 10 раз(а) в 10 сообщениях

All my threads

FarinGGun На правильном пути
Default MyLindseyAddiction - YOU

MyLindseyAddiction - YOU

THATS RIGHT, YOURE STILL A CUCKOLD LOSER. You will always be a cuckold for us. Your number one goal is to please your goddess and alpha. If you need to run errands, be used as a table, have a locked cock to prevent use of your loser penis, you do it. Since you have been such a good cuckold well make you a deal with you. Go stand in the corner and watch a real man please a goddess. You will never be a real man in fact just forget you have a penis. You will always be a loser who serves my man and myself, do not ever forget it. I want you to stand in the corner and stroke like the loser you are. You can never satisfy a women, all youll ever do is watch a real man satisfy a women. You are not a real man, you are a cuckold and this clip will only prove further what a useless cock you are. You want to be owned by a powerful couple forget youre a man.
GENRE:Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Mylindseyaddiction, Dirty Talk, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy

Size: 0,09 GB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 1280x720 | Duration: 00:10:04

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
FarinGGun is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03172 секунды с 9 запросами