View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 08:04 PM   #260
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Kendra James - Chastity for the Jerkaholic

Kendra James - Chastity for the Jerkaholic

Genre: Kendra James, Anal, Ass, Cock, Cum, Dildo, Dirty, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Hungry, Jerk Off, Latex, Masturbation, Mistress, Orgasm, Pov, Strapon, Stroking, Tight, Wet, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Kendra James, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck
Actress name: Kendra James
I know youre jerkaholic who cant keep his hands off his cock. All you want to do is stroke, cum, repeat. Youre completely ad*dicted. Today Im going to fix that. Youre going into chastity. No more unauthorized stroking, no more orgasms, no more spilling your filth until you learn to control it. This chastity cage is going to feel so tight and restrictive on your swollen cock! Want an orgasm? Youll just have to have an analgasm instead. Good thing I have a big pink dildo all wet and ready for you to ride. Youre going to slide it in and out of your hungry ass, working it faster and faster until you tremble and shake with an analgasm. Includes: Kendra James, Mistress Kendra, chastity, femdom, anal, joi, coerced strap-on, mind fuck, latex catsuit, female domination Order a custom video *KendraCusoms*

Video: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:12:13
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,19 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,19 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14989 секунды с 9 запросами