View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 03:19 AM   #167
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Glam Worship - You Cant Get Enough Of Me

Glam Worship - You Cant Get Enough Of Me

Genre: Glam Worship, Angel, Cock, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Femdom, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Jerking, Love, Masturbation, Perfect, Pov, Wank, Watching, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Glam Worship, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Actress name: Glam Worship
You came running back to me because you cant resist me. You crave me. You need more Lilly in your life. You cant get enough of my perfect body. I want to see how well you can resist me. I want you to admire me while I tease you. No touching and no cumming! Look at you so hard for me, I bet it drives you insane as I run my soft delicate hands along my smooth, soft, angel like skin. No touching that cock. I know how bad you want to wank that cock for me but you cant. If you cant handle it, I will just have to tie those hands behind your back. I love watching the frustration on your face. You would love nothing more than to jerk that cock. I love watching that cock of yours throb but you cant. Look at that precum oozing out of that cock. You are so excited for me! Should I let you jerk that cock? Humm no I dont think so. Focus and try to cum for me without touching that cock. Cum for me just from will power as I tease you. You can do it! Lilly

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:06:42
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,37 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,37 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12284 секунды с 9 запросами