Do You Dare

Cast video: BuddahsPlayground
Name: Do You Dare

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 0,63 GB
Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:17:05

Genre: Blackmail Fantasy, Assignments, Sissy Training, Sissy Sluts, Submissive Sluts, ManyVids
Description: Stroke if you are a panty wearer. You are a little nervous and even scared when I call you out on it, arenu2019t you ? Today you are going to take one step further in your life of wearing panties. You will follow the instructions in this clip and do exactly what I tell you to do. It is a life of panties for you now. You have worn silky undies before, but this will make fall even deeper into the deep dark hole of panty wearing blackmail-fantasy. You would never want all of the the Alpha males to find out that you are a panty wearing sissy slut. You will feel a rush of adrenaline when you complete this sissy panty wearing task and you will be sending me the proof to use at a later time when I see fit. You can trust meu2026 as long as you keep me happy. Sure you may feel a little humiliated, but that is ok. You will do this to make me happy anyway. Look at my breasts and listen to the words I say softly to you. ,

DOWNLOAD FILE: Do You Dare - 0,63 GB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03765 секунды с 9 запросами