Old 05-07-2023, 11:07 AM   #177
AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default My Turn To Take Care Of You

My Turn To Take Care Of You

Name of actress: Kayla Paige, Adira Allure
Tags: Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Lesbian, Massage, Foot Fetish, Oil, Pussy Eating, Adult Time Original, Blonde, Big Tits, Fingering, Milf, 69, Facesitting, Lesbian, Massage, Foot Fetish, Oil, Pussy Eating, Adult Time Original

Adira Allure is relaxing when her roommate, Kayla Paige, comes home. As they chat, its revealed that Kayla is a masseuse and that shes had a busy day at work. Because of it, her hands are killing her!Thats when Adira gets an idea, offering to give Kayla a hand massage to help ease her pain. After all, shes so lucky to get free massages all the time from Kayla... so now its HER turn to take care of Kayla! Of course, although Kayla doesnt yet seem to notice, there are hints that Adira isnt purely doing this for platonic reasons.As the massage continues, moving from the hands up to Kaylas arms and shoulders, heat slowly builds between them until Adira finally makes a move on Kayla, revealing that she has a crush. Although Kayla is surprised and unsure at first, she soon admits that SHE has a crush on Adira, too. It seems as though both of them were too afraid to ruin their friendship. But now it finally has a chance to blossom into something more as they take care of each other in more ways than one...

GENERAL INFO:
Name: My Turn To Take Care Of You
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:36:06
Size: 0,34 GB

»DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10788 секунды с 9 запросами