Old 05-05-2023, 11:04 AM   #1364
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Cummin' Inside Maidsville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Raw Fuck Club , Dark Alley Media
Cast: Champ Robinson, Draven Torres, Aaron Summers, Adam Russo, Blue Bailey, Saxon West, Shane Frost
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Rimming, Fingering, Rimming, Muscles, Interracial, Threesome, Bareback, Creampie
Their fans asked for it and they delivered. By popular demand, Raw Fuck Club is flooding asses with all-internal cumshots in Cummin' Inside. Smooth bottom-boy Aaron gets his wish granted when power tops Shane and Saxon fill his throat and ass with their big dicks. After they take turns ravaging and breeding his hungry hole, Aaron rewards himself with a taste of his own load. Adam demonstrates his lust for huge black cock by taking all of Champ like a hero right up his cum-dripping ass. Blue takes his turn worshiping Saxon's big cock before taking every inch hard and asking for a hot load pumped right into him. Muscle-man Draven answers a fan request from none other than Champ and the next thing you know Draven has Champ tearing up and filling his tight bare asshole. Just wait until you see these guys all Cummin' Inside.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:34:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2331kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cummin' Inside

Dirty south Sex part 2 Powell Butte

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Machofucker
Cast: mens
Genres: Oral, Anal, Threesome, Big Cocks, Interracial, Bareback, Cumshots
Seeing is believing. A petite Latino boy, we called him "Babyface" for a reason, is brutally fucked down by newcomer Big Beef and Machofucker-star Quawn.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 605.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty south Sex part 2

NakedSword The Mix, Episode 3: A Dangerous Toast Starkville

Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Race Cooper, Blue Bailey
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Flip-Flop, Interracial, Kissing, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos
Not everyone's made for the country life, and when uptight friends crash a free-spirited barbecue in "The Mix," the flames really start to jump.
Duration: 32:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1746kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedSword The Mix, Episode 3: A Dangerous Toast

Ryan Takes His First Big Black Dick Hazen

Genres: 69 ,Fuck Standing Up ,Faced Down ,Interracial
Video language: English
Now, I know that Ryan B is one of the most popular guys on the site but I just got this wicked feeling one day... how would he cope getting fucked by a well-hung black guy' You see, I just wanted to see more of Nathan so I suggested it to both of them - and it wasn't very long at all before they were here in front of my cameras .So, who has Ryan B been fucked by before' Oh yes, Adam and Jon, and our Nathan has an even bigger cock than both of them! So how did Ryan B react, being the cock-sucking lover he's become, to Nathan's impressive manhood' Well, just like a champ, but personally I think Nathan was way too easy on him.As you'll see from the film, Ryan B was more than happy to slurp away on Nathan's cock... and of course Nathan enjoyed returning the favour. But when he sank his big cock deep in to Ryan B's ass, well, I think he should have given it to him just like Ryan B gave it to Leo M - rough and hard! Still, I think the guys enjoyed themselves and at the end, it's Nathan who wanks Ryan B off to a very nice climax.
Duration: 20:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1440kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 237.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ryan Takes His First Big Black Dick

Dominating Dicks Bermuda

Release Year: 1996
Studio: HIS video
Genres: huge cocks, oral, anal, jerk off, cum, interracial
Yes, you've seen the cover image a thousand times before; it's been circling the Inter for years. Well, for all you guys who thought it was a fake, trust me - it's not! That beer-can thick piece poking throught that glory hole is all real. (The original gagging sounds have been replaced with crappy synth music - ugh.) One of the biggest onscreen cocks in history - too bad the guy it's attached to ain't all that cute - giving the dirty blonde twinkish guy more than a mouthful is shown in all it's glory here. It's literally impossible for him to take it all.
For apilation, it's actually pretty damn satisfying. There ain't no plot to speak of (obviously), and the tech credits are just okay. But still, it'll get ya off and you'll go back to it again and again.
Other scenes include a hard-on inducing oral and anal of Corey by some uncredited buff "straight-acting" dude (part of the problem here - too many guys go uncredited), lots of straight guys fucking around with their faggy co-workers , and even a little doctor probing. Still, that cover scene with the uncredited military man being relieved of his elephant's trunk build-up is still astonishing. A two-fisted pumper to be sure.
Fans of interracial plowings, truly overly huge appendages, glory hole sex (you sluts!) And tough "straight-boy" fantasies will be wiping away the spooge for days on end.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:53:02
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 976kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 902.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominating Dicks

Interracial suck & fuck-fest results in Jason Mike getting Sinclairville

Studio: MonsterCocks.Staxus
Cast: Devon LeBron, Jason Mike
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twink, Uncut.
Young Ja Mike has a clear liking for big black cock – and it shows! Why, the horny little bastard literally can’t wait to get Devon LeBron’s infamous weapon from out of the depths of the fellow’s kinky leather pants, and before you really know what’s happening his lips are hanging off LeBron’s bell-end and pleasuring the buff Dominican like amon backstreet whore.
Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 850.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Interracial suck & fuck-fest results in Jason Mike getting

The West Hellier

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Big Dick, Twink, Black, Interracial, Blow Job, Rimming, Bareback, Jerk Off, Cum Shot, Anal Sex, Breeding
Video language: English
秘密の監獄に閉じ込められた
2人の巨漢に襲われる!
目隠して興奮!
ぶっかけ熱い精子!
ガチムチ親父の熟練されたテクニッ� �で
Duration: 2:02:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4593kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The West