View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 07:23 AM   #3772
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Skinny White Bih Griffithville

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Cierra Bell
Genres: Big Black Cock, Cowgirl, Deepthroat, Degradation, Doggy Style, Extreme, Face Fuck, Pretty Face, Gagging, Interracial, Missionary, Puke, Reverse
Video language: English
You might think that a bih is skinny as this hoe would be used to exercising. But these whipipo hoes today are lazy! They get their food delivered and brothers just come to the house to fuck them. Let's keep it 100, bitches in general are just lazy periodt. This little bih probably ain't even smelled a gym in her whole life. So, when she complained that her legs were tired from squatting up and down on black dick, we slapped her up stuffed fingers in her throat and made her yakk up all that gottdamn fast food these edomites love to slam down they cave dwellin cock holes. Out of shape hoe. She got learnt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skinny White Bih

I Like Being Fucked. Yea Penetrated Logan

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alexis aka Scarlett Alexis
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Pussy Licking, Ass To Mouth, Ass Gape, Spank, Creampie
Alexis is back everyone as promised and she’s here to take one in the pink and one in the stink for one debauchery of an Ass to Mouth analing of a good time. And if you didn’t read this girl's first scene's write-up and instead went straight to her anal pounding then you aren’t aware she’s very well spoken and speaks more than a few languages fluently. She plays numerous musical instruments and teaches her skills to aspiring youngins in order to give back to her community and this girl’s very well educated. Makes you wonder why someone so accomplished and intelligent would be doing this on camera right? News flash, good girls like naughty and nasty sex too and I’ll just say this girl’s got an appetite for sex and anal that won’t be satisfied any time soon. So we find out that she’s done DP a few times in her personal life and enjoyed it. I have to say this soft-spoken doe really surprised us today because she doesn’t telegraph slutty at all and she sure as fuck doesn’t give off the ‘please do anything to me and my holes that you wish’ vibe. But once you start to peal back the layers of this girl you find out she likes to be face fucked and really prefers taking dick up her ass for an amazing analing that includes DP today. But Steve she comes across as so goody goody? So did you make her suck their cocks right after they fucked her ass you ask? Do you think we are pussies here at ExCoGi? Of course they both fucked her in her tight asshole and then made her suck it clean and I think even her fiancé will be proud of how nasty his girl got. Yes this girl’s engaged and we’re so happy and lucky that he’s passing his gal and her holes around to be used like the little submissive whore she is and both Cam and Alex Mack really took out their perverse pleasures on her today. Also loved that they each blew their loads differently to give everyone the best of both worlds. One was all over that innocent looking face of hers followed immediately buy another one deep inside that very pretty pussy that just oozed out of that freshly fucked fuck hole of hers. And of course being the super pervs we are we told her to keep all that ewwy gooey goodness caked on her slutty face for the post shoot debriefing and like a good submissive she did as she was told. So let me conclude here by stating the obvious. This girl oozes sex and in my opinion is girlfriend or wife material, so you’re one lucky SOB Mr. Fiance. Also all of you are lucky SOB members and the recipients of his generosity big time, so enjoy the taking of Alexis and her holes everyone.
Duration: 1:04:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8788kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Like Being Fucked. Yea Penetrated

Giving Back to Nature Model Time Slatersville

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Model Time
Cast: Lexi Luv, Jake Franco
Genres: Blonde, Natural Tits, Fingering, Squirt, Facial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Original Series, outdoor
Lexi Luv and Jake Franco are ready to enjoy a nice day at the riverbank. They stroll together along sandy paths as the sunlight warms their skin and fresh spring air fills their lungs. It's a bit of a walk to get to their destination but they have ways of keeping each other entertained...
As they walk along through the beautiful outdoors scenery, they can't help but get a bit flirty. Since they're all alone, Lexi teases Jake by flashing her boobs at him and Jake playfully smacks her ass. But the more they tease each other, the hotter they get, and they finally can't keep their hands off each other.
They find a secluded spot among the trees, surrounded by flowers, and press close. As Lexi strips down, Jake relishes the chance to finger her pussy, getting her ready for the wild fun they're about to have. It isn't long before Lexi happily takes his cock, unafraid of getting sand where the sun don't shine. It seems spring is really in the air for these two lovebirds!
Duration: 24:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 17321kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giving Back to Nature Model Time

Hardcore Sex At Las Vegas Iwanuma

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Beaux Banks, Colby Keller, Damian Taylor, Daymin Voss, Derek Bolt, Jack Hunter, Kurtis Wolfe, Sean Maygers
Genres: Muscle, Oral, Anal, KIssing, Cumshot, Rimming, Tattoo, Beard, Shaved Head, Piersing, Interracial, Hairy, Facial, Cum Eat, Boots, Threesome
Vice Squad Officer Damian Taylor has his perp, Colby Keller, behind bars. Colby won't nark unless he gets a taste of Damian's thick dick. Colby gets more than a taste and slides his big hairy cock balls deep into Damian's tight ass. Back at the cartel headquarters, Beaux Banks and Jack Hunter are working for kingpin Sean Maygers packaging the goods. When Sean catches Beaux with Jack's cock down his throat, the boss says he will fuck them both if they promise to get back to work. Derek Bolt is a Vice cop undercover in Sean Maygers' distribution warehouse. When Sean finds him snooping, he makes him try the merchandise and soon Derek is bent over taking Sean's thick curved cock deep inside his hairy ass. Officer Damian Taylor and detective Daymin Voss have had their coffee spiked at police headquarters. When Tsunami kicks in, Daymin tells Damian that he “wants to do gay shit” and soon his throat is being reamed with Damian's big hard cock. After getting his face stuffed with dick, Daymin walks in to find Derek Bolt and Kurtis Wolfe making out. Their lowered inhibitions lead to a hot confession and Derek taking on both hung studs before all three of them drain their balls all over Derek's hot, ripped body. Sometimes the line between the good guys and the bad guys is not completely defined. Who will end up on top in ‘Vice’ - the Law or the Cartel?
Format: avi
Duration: 2:01:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4298kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardcore Sex At Las Vegas
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04962 секунды с 9 запросами