Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Empress Jennifer - Somethings Gotta Give

Empress Jennifer - Somethings Gotta Give

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:20:48 / 0,65 GB
Aspect: 1280x720
Tags: Empress Jennifer, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Fuck, Goddess, Jerk Off, Masturbation, Money, Pov, Slave, Worship, Dirty Talk, Joi, Empress Jennifer, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: Findom can be so hard to commit to for the inexperienced and indecisive. Giving MORE can feel so uncomfortable. So, draining. Empress understands. I will show you the way to overcome this little hump, and I will teach you real worship to a Findom Goddess. This is your therapy. I want you to LET IT FLOW. I will enlighten you with the step by step process on how to push through the feeling of fear in so you will be the ULTIMATE money slave. I see potential in you. All you have to do, is come to therapy with an open mind, open heart, and open wallet... I mean, somethings gotta give. And Im going to make that something, YOU.#Brat Girls, #Female Domination, #Femdom, #Femdom POV, #Mean Girls, #Money Fetish, #Money Slavery, #MoneyDom, #Paypig, #Paypiggy,

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/d7b781409dc24
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10519 секунды с 9 запросами