View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 05:25 PM   #226
EzzzBOX

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

EzzzBOX Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Female dom over males (part 05-04)

Bettie Bondage - Cucked Into Cum Eating By Your Wife

Would you calm down?! My pussy doesnt taste like cum, youre being insane...just keep eating me. Mmm...that feels so good...oh god, yes, eat his cum right out of me!...what?? I didnt say anything like that! Oh my god, youre so paranoid...Alright. Fine. Ill admit it. Im fucking him. And yes, that is his cum in my pussy. But dont pretend you arent hard from it! I know you are. And besides, what did I tell you about stopping licking my pussy when Im so close to cumming??Look, if were going to be honest, your cock is just too small. Thats why I always make you eat me out. And if were going to be honest, Im just going to take out my big thick toy and really please myself! Its just that I need something thick. You understand, dont you? Mm, I knew you would. Thats right, stroke it for me. Stroke your little cock while I plunge this thick fat dick inside myself and cum the way I only can when I truly filled. Fulfilled. Oh, do you want to cum? Well, I suppose you can. But only if youre a good boy and lick it all up afterwards!CUCKOLDING, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CHEATING, FEMDOM, POV, PUSSY EATING, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENTAdded: 7/8/19 Price: $11.99 USD

Video:1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:31
Type: MPEG-4
File size: 0,83 GB
Tags: Jerk Off Instruction, Cum Eating, Femdom Pov, Bettie Bondage
Actors:

Thumbnails:

Download >>>https://k2s.cc/file/dd89cad43adf7
EzzzBOX is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02590 секунды с 9 запросами