Old 05-04-2023, 11:17 AM   #447
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone Thisted

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Stone
Genres: Cumshots, Fleshjack, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Piersing, Sex Toys, Solo, Tattoos
Video language: English
It's been a while since we released a solo scene -- our guys typically just like to jump right in on the action. But there's always exceptions, especially since solos are hot on an entirely different level. And that's when a man named Stone came to CockyBoys. No last name, no prior adult experience. He's just Stone, a tattooed and pierced bad boy from Oklahoma who commands the screen all on his own.
Stone's the type of guy everyone wants to be around. He's laid back, edgy, has an amazing body, and a thick cock to boot. He's never been to New York City before, so we had him film his travels all the way from Oklahoma for our So You Wanna Be a CockyBoy? series. He's had plenty of sexual experiences in public -- from the movie theater to impromptu sleepover parties -- and he loves sharing these stories on camera. So he's really got the whole CockyBoy sensibility down pat.
Stone has these bright green eyes that really light up when he's outdoors. And they get even bigger when he jerks his cock with a Fleshjack. He had such a bold presence on screen that the clouds opened up the second he climaxed and a loud clap of thunder was heard in the distance. We knew Stone was hot, but we had no idea he could control nature itself!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So You Wanna Be a Cockyboy: Stone

Adorable Nathan Beats His Meat Curtin

Genres: Solo ,Huge Load ,Cum Jerking Off ,Clothed
When Lucas stopped by to collect some cash to pay this lovely, fit-as-fuck fella I was all a fluster. Nathan B just had something about him (even clothed) that got my blood pumping and I needed to see why I was feeling so hot under the collar! So, as soon as they left for the train station I started logging in the tapes from the shoot... and I don't think I left my PC for quite a few days . Quite simply, Nathan B has just the perfect mix of manly, horny attributes. He's sexy in an indescribable way, has a body you just want to hold and caress, a personality to keep you interested for all eternity, a stunning face with cute puppy eyes along with a wicked smile... and then he's got the most deliciously gorgeous uncut cock I've seen in ages! OK, so I'm going to propose next time he visits, but this shoot is also as enticing as the guy in front of the camera. You see, Lucas took him out on to a public stairway to film him jerking off... and man, how that element of risk adds to the excitement. With his perfect uncut cock standing to attention, Nathan B beats away and slowly strips down until he splatters the stairs with his mighty load... fuck is this guy .
Duration: 19:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1717kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 265.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adorable Nathan Beats His Meat

Gay - 24 Hour Boner Scene 4 Hd Roden

Seth Santoro is a clerk at a convenience store. When he comes into work early, he catches Sergeant Miles shoplifting and tries to get him on video. Sergeant isn't going to stand for any of that and pins Seth onto the checkout counter and pulls down the clerk's pants to reveal a big, hairy bubble butt. Sergeant goes in for a taste and gets Seth revved up and ready to forgive the shoplifting incident. Seth is afraid of getting caught in public and the unlikely couple moves their action to the stockroom where Sergeant continues his ass-eating endeavor. All the rimming gets Sergeant's meat throbbing hard and he sits back to let Seth choke on his cock. Seth goes to town on the shoplifter's hairy crotch until he can no longer take the anticipation of getting his asshole stuffed. He takes a squat on Sergeant's thick dick and rides it as his own hard cock flops back and forth. Sergeant isn't content with being passive and rolls Seth over onto his back so that he can plow him properly. Sergeant drills the hairy clerk with a deep and steady pace as they both grunt to the sound of their own slapping skin. The two studs fuck until they unleash their massive loads all over Seth's thick black pubes.
Duration: 33:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6972kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - 24 Hour Boner Scene 4 Hd

Время генерации страницы 0.14793 секунды с 9 запросами