Old 05-04-2023, 09:27 AM   #91
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller Braga

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Miranda Miller has one of those shapely bodies looks great in bondage. She comments on how tight the ropes are as her arms are turned into useless nubs. Once she can't fend off his touch he gropes and chokes her. His hands roam her body before settling on her backside. What a lovely ass it its too. He squeezes and spanks her lovely butt. Then he takes her legs from her too. She can only flop around on the floor. Her pussy makes a good target for his flogger.
She's afraid of falling. Standing on a box tied up to the ring above her. He pushes her. She struggles to balance on the box, but gravity wins out and she goes toppling over. If it weren't for the rope holding her up she would face plant. He slides the box out from under her. She swings freely. Weights dangling from her tits. She tries to touch the ground, but a toe is all she can reach. He uses her fear. Her eyes are wide. Such is the torment of Miranda Miller.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7352kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HdT Miranda Rights - Miranda Miller

Bound slaves vol. 709 - Full HD 1080p Sugarcreek

The torment continues as Marica screams in agony, but that only motivates The Pope hurt her more.
Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14741kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound slaves vol. 709 - Full HD 1080p

Pit Pull - Ivy Addams Oak

Release Year: 2016
Ivy Addams is the kind of sexy starlet that O.T. loves having in his clutches. Some girls whimper and beg from the second he puts them in bondage, and they can be fun, but sometimes he enjoys putting a particularly willful one in her place. Ivy is more likely to laugh than cry when she feels the sting of the whip, but that's fine because it will just make her eventual tears that much sweeter.
Her entire world exists withing a few feet of a set of parallel, metal pipes. Some part of her, usually her head, is forever locked between them, and so if she plans on getting anywhere she is going to need to stretch and contort to do it. Even at her most free she is hardly able to wiggle her ass without wrenching her neck. It makes for a perilous predicament as she tries desperately to avoid the single tail O.T. is wielding.
Like we said, though, Ivy has some spunk. When he is messing with her in the worst of ways, applying clamps to some of the more unconventional parts of her body, she doesn't miss a beat. Instead of breaking down in tears she has a few choice words for her perpetual tormentor. We hope that acting out makes her feel better, because the punishment for back talk is another day in the dungeon, so she is going to be here for a while.
Duration: 56:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pit Pull - Ivy Addams

Play with Me Tower Hill

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Leaving a girl alone in the middle of a room hardly seems like torture, but for Delirious Hunter it is as bad as anything we could come up with to do to her. For one it gives her time to think about what is coming, leaving her both terrified and more than a little wet. Second, Delirious is a girl who loves attention, torment and bondage. Leaving her alone for a second reminds her who is in charge here. Delirous is great. She's hot, willing, ready.
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7288kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Play with Me

Worthless Cunt Part 3 Bonus Marina Wild Rose

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Hogtie
Finally, the torment begins. She is hung upside down and single-tailed. The only relief is when PD wants to use her holes. Then, her hands and feet are locked in stocks. Her vulnerable body begs to be beaten.
Duration: 1:00:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Worthless Cunt Part 3 Bonus Marina

Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas Placitas

Release Year: 2019
No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body.
He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt.
Then things got weird. He put me in burlap. Made me tend the garden with a plug in my ass. He said it was to keep the devil out. I’m starting to believe that he is the devil. His brutal ways left me on the cross.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tabernacle Torment - Arielle Aquinas

NakedGord - Clip 98 Part 1 Semily

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm
An amazingly long sequence of torment as Maria rolls the lawn. Totally and rigidly encased in foam, there is no escape as she is electrified and vibrated on every roll.
Duration: 13:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 353.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NakedGord - Clip 98 Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03660 секунды с 9 запросами