View Single Post
Old 05-04-2023, 06:16 AM   #223
BateL_xom102

Поблагодарили 3 раз(а) в 3 сообщениях

All my threads

BateL_xom102 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Temptresses in stockings and pantyhose (part 05-04)

Cheat Wife Loves Big Cock - Self sucking sissy gets my horse cock

Type: MPEG-4
Resolution: 854x480
Size: 0,03 GB
Time: 00:08:14

Tags: Dildo, Joi, Big Cock, Strap On, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Dirty Talk, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Femdom Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy
Description: Impressed by the slut that is so horny and cock hungry he can suck his own cock I decide to strap on the horse cock for him. This dildo is not just as big as a horse cock it actually IS a replica of a horse cock and sissy is so hungry for it. Strap on that monster dick and walk around with it on and then show him how I can self suck too! Show that cock slut exactly how I am going to give it to him. Tons of eye contact and dirty talk. Garters and stockings and stiletto heels. POV strapon angle as I encourage slut to suck his own cock for me. Turns me on so much when I see a guy suck his own cock for me and I am ready to give that horny slut exactly what he deserves. Suck that horse cock for me!
Cast:

Download Cheat Wife Loves Big Cock - Self sucking sissy gets my horse cock :
https://k2s.cc/file/b27e8574eae01
BateL_xom102 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14970 секунды с 9 запросами