Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

MenAtPlay - Real Estate 'Broker' Part 3 Panola

Release Year: 2023
Studio: MenAtPlay
Cast: D Dan, Diego Reyes
Genres: anal, bareback, businessmen, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, suits
Diego Reyes is a junior real estate agent looking forward to being promoted to senior broker. But beforehand, he needs to impress Dan, his team leader, through a role-play showing where he will play a prospective buyer. Dan already knows that Diego is more than qualified of becoming a senior broker, but wants to get something from him. When Dan tells him that he will indeed put in a good word, Diego gets excited at first until he realizes that it’s tit for tat. And the "tat" is giving up for furry ass to Daddy Dan.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5415kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 829.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MenAtPlay - Real Estate 'Broker' Part 3

Corbin Fisher - Taking Care Of Business - Chris & Tyler (1080p) Burgas

For two guys who can get down and dirty together oh so well, Chris and Tyler sure dress up nice! Both guys are looking dapper and, dare I say, sexy as hell as we kick things off here with a bit of workplace role-play.
Before we get too far into the action, though, some context - Tyler was all about the prospect of getting to play with Chris. When I talked to him about which guys at CF he wanted to get with the most, Chris was at the top of his list. So you're genuinely watching two guys that are having fun and driven absolutely nuts by the other in action here, and it shows!
Had I not told you any of the above, you'd still have figured it out by the look on Tyler's face as the clothes come off and he and Chris progress through all of the incredibly hot foreplay here. You'll also see that attraction is most certainly mutual as Chris goes down on Tyler's cock like a man who's been starving for it for as long as he can remember, and the way he can not conceal his smiles and smirks.
What are we waiting for?! Let's see Tyler and Chris fuck!!
Duration: 21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 958.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Taking Care Of Business - Chris & Tyler (1080p)

Corbin Fisher - Chris & Tyler - Taking Care Of Business (1080p) Happy Jack

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Chris and Tyler
Genres: Cumshot, Masturbation, Twinks, Studs, American, All Sex
For two guys who can get down and dirty together oh so well, Chris and Tyler sure dress up nice! Both guys are looking dapper and, dare I say, sexy as hell as we kick things off here with a bit of workplace role-play.
Before we get too far into the action, though, some context - Tyler was all about the prospect of getting to play with Chris. When I talked to him about which guys at CF he wanted to get with the most, Chris was at the top of his list. So you're genuinely watching two guys that are having fun and driven absolutely nuts by the other in action here, and it shows!
Had I not told you any of the above, you'd still have figured it out by the look on Tyler's face as the clothes come off and he and Chris progress through all of the incredibly hot foreplay here. You'll also see that attraction is most certainly mutual as Chris goes down on Tyler's cock like a man who's been starving for it for as long as he can remember, and the way he can not conceal his smiles and smirks.
What are we waiting for?! Let's see Tyler and Chris fuck!!
Duration: 21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 958.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corbin Fisher - Chris & Tyler - Taking Care Of Business (1080p)

Время генерации страницы 0.15561 секунды с 9 запросами