Old 05-02-2023, 01:52 PM   #93
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bring Me A Boy - Daddys Boy Whore Vol. 64 Lake Huntington

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Bring Me a Boy
Cast: Milo Dusek , Glenn Hut , Bruno Pattel , Luce Fair, Alec Axel, Tristan , Eric Lenn, Felix
Genres: Age, Appearance, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, International, Massage, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Uncut
Need a boy to warm you up tonight? In Daddys boy whore 64 We have a few. Alex felt his stepson, Lucian, was hiding something and found cans in his dresser. Alex put him across his knee and spanked his ass, but Lucians ass started looking really tasty. Felix and his stepbrother, Milo, were hanging out on the couch. It didn't take much convincing from anyone for Milo to give Felix a massage, but that wasnt the only thing needing a rub. Eric walked in on his stepson, Tristan, stuffing his undies with socks. He was shocked when Eric told him to take them out. Eric reached down and groped his crotch. His package was great the way it was, and daddy could prove it. Giving massages is something Bruno started doing last summer to earn some money, but he never thought it would give me so much joy until he gave his stepbrother, Glenn, a nude massage with his magical techniques.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5850kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy - Daddys Boy Whore Vol. 64

Phone Sex - Josh Brady, Will Tantra Clam Lake

Studio: Himeros Tv
Sex begins in the mind. Its possible to build a fantastical connection with someone with only the sound of his voice. Actually, we dip into fantasy like this all the time. Maybe a coffee shop barista smiles at us in just such a way that, moments later, we find ourselves daydreaming about fucking him in the bathroom while his coworkers make lates. Maybe as we stroll down the street, we hear a man talking to his wife on a park bench and we wonder what the sound of his voice would be like telling her she is his whore while he fucks her from behind. Its automatic, the ways in which humans spontaneously engage with the realm of fantasy utilizing the substrates of our daily human interactions. Often, men utilize hookup apps in this same way, enjoying the banter and the potential of sex more than an actual in-person meeting. For some, this is maddening, and for others, it is bliss.
In times past, men had fewer choices and were more often to rely on an underworld of fantasies than do men today in most Western countries. One such classic formative genre of gay fantasy sex is phone sex. Over the phone, we build complete narratives out of assumptions, wishes, longings, and projections from our own personal vaults of preferences. The central operative dynamic of phone sex is the liberal use of ones voice as an instrument and the boldness of our filthy mouths that anonymity affords us. It is a testimony to the power of our minds to transform bare components into .
Duration: 12:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 214kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phone Sex - Josh Brady, Will Tantra

Bring Me A Boy - Daddys Boy Whore Vol. 59 Lyndell

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BoyFun
Cast: Kevin Bone , Den Fitness , Tony Milak, Conor , Dave London, Raymond , Roy
Genres: Age, Appearance, Athletes, Bareback, Big Dicks, Character, Deep Throat, Family Roleplay, Intergenerational, International, Massage, Muscled Men, Natural Body Hair, Niche, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut
I hope you're ready for Daddy's Boy Whore 59. Kevin came home filthy and his stepdad, Den, made him march straight into the shower. What he didn't know was that Den loved watching him shower. A little peak is all Den needs to get his dick hard, and Kevin knows what to do with it. One of Conor's favorite boys, Roy, came to show off how much work he's been putting in at the gym. It made Conor happy to see him take his athletic journey seriously. After flexing, Roy lay face down as Conor's hands got reacquainted with his smooth, muscular body and hard dick. A good stepdad knows how to apologize. When Dave missed Tony's birthday, he tried to offer him the world, but all Tony wanted was a naked man. Dave knew something else better he could give him. Sweet boys are great to have around. They bring a lot of that youthful freedom that we love so much. Conor's newest client, Raymond, was as sweet as they cum, spraying like a geyser onto his firm belly in Daddy's Boy Whore 59.
Duration: 1:24:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy - Daddys Boy Whore Vol. 59

Время генерации страницы 0.03739 секунды с 9 запросами