View Single Post
Old 05-01-2023, 12:06 PM   #802
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bentleyrace - My horny session with our sexy mate Brad Hunter Hurt

One of the hottest shoots of the year is this horny session with 20 year old Brad Hunter in the studio. This is the BTS video footage taken from the shoot with Brad stripping out of his uniform. He surprised me when I realised he had arrived with a butt plug on. Brad is one of my cheeky mates who is always full of surprises. The shoot guys a lot further with my incredibly fit mate. I'm blaming the butt plug for the reason I ended up fucking Brad in this shoot. And I really liked it. I am still getting a lot of questions about Brad and this shoot. I guess I was really horny and Brad was up for getting fucked and having his big cock sucked. I enjoyed having him blow his cum across my face too. It's one of my favourite scenes of the year. And now I am excited about another shoot with Brad coming up.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 620.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentleyrace - My horny session with our sexy mate Brad Hunter

Cock Swapping Military Boys New Harbor

Genres: Black Hair ,Cum Jerking Off ,Twinks ,Uniforms
Video language: English
Lukas has been saving up his cum for this pairing with Alan. The boys get right down to it, making out and stripping, then sucking on each others cocks to work up a couple of stiff boners. Alan's ass is so tight, just how Lukas likes it. He fucks him slow and easy, making him cum over himself, then it's time for Lukas to edge his own throbbing boner to a cum load, dripping spunk as he holds it back before delivering his hot mess!
Duration: 28:32
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1753kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 393.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Swapping Military Boys

Proper Hardcore Chennai

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Guys
Genres: oral, anal, masturbation, rimming, Pissing and fetish, sportswear, uniform
Proper Hardcore! Aka Trigas British Filth Files! From Builders raw piss sex up his mates arse to a fit little Scally lad his pals piss after getting one hard and fast roasting Proper Hardcore is exactly what it says on the tin with loads more filthy sex scenes crammed in-between.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:36
Video: 752x480, DivX 4, 894kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 799.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Proper Hardcore

Council Scum Barbeau

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Guys
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral, Group, Rimming
Two uniformed rough blokes come round to mend it and end up showing the lads something a lot more exciting than what's on the fucking box a five-way gang bang...Triga British Born N Bred!
Duration: 1:52:53
Video: 720x576, XviD, 1130kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Council Scum

Bentleyrace - Watch me push my cock up Brads tight bum Lake Ariel

It's often that I get in to the shoots but when Brad Hunter was sticking his bum up in the air during the photoshoot my cock was throbbing. Brad starts this video stripping out of his uniform and pulling out that big cock. He is showing off his hole from different angles while I film up close. I hadn't actually planned to fuck Brad in this video, but after he sucked on my dick there was only one more place I was going to put it. I absolutely love licking and tongue fucking Brad's tight little hole. The I started tapping the head of my cock on his hole. Brad was wriggling with pleasure on the bed. So I lubed up my dick and slid it in. And man did it feel good! Brad is a really hot fuck. To finish off the video I get down on my knees and suck on that fat dick . Brad gets up high on the bed and pumps a load of cum all over my face. I can't think of a better way to end this video. Brad is a total hottie and I can't wait to fuck him again.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bentleyrace - Watch me push my cock up Brads tight bum

Boot Black vol.2 - Spit Shine Waters

Release Year: 2005
Studio: HIS video
Cast: Casey Jordan, Devyn Foster, Kurt Manning, Rob Cryston, Rip Stone, Alex Kincaid, Rick Drake, Dave Logan, York Powers, Michael Parks, Jake Andrews, Cliff Parker, Jeff Austin, Donnie Russo, Ricky Star, Aiden Shaw
Genres: Fetish, Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Dildo, Group, Uniform, Leather, Muscle Men
When Chi Chi LaRue trotted out Boot Black # 1, everyone wondered how and if she could top it. Well, stop wondering. Boot Black # 2 is here. Return with Miss LaRue as she ushers us once more into the dark, seedy underbelly of leather sex club cruising as seen through the eyes of a particularly busy boot black. Why, it's like spending the evening at a leather bar without having to be degreased afterwards!
Duration: 1:25:57
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1269kbps

File size: 885.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boot Black vol.2 - Spit Shine

Время генерации страницы 0.05782 секунды с 9 запросами